Looking for long term car rental

Mingjie

To all... Once again, there r so many risk taker here.. It's is illegal to rent out ur private used car. Upon any accident involved, u r screwed with repair damages, ur driving licence revovke... etc etc.. Please dun b cos of a moment of greed and u will regret for a long long time....! For those who rent a car from end user, if u met into any accident, insurance do not cover..

Everybody have the mind set that, if i dun say, he dun say, nobody will know.. Wait till accident happen then u all will know lo..

And also, I drive very careful de lo, wont crash de... at times it's not that u r not careful, it's the other party c--k eye bang u how?

↡ Advertisement

My friend has got a manual subaru STI salon for rent.

Road tax + Insurance Daily $50

Chinese NY Eve to 14 Feb Daily $100 + some deposit for warranty

Call Teo at 98150175 or 83948758

To all... Once again, there r so many risk taker here.. It's is illegal to rent out ur private used car. Upon any accident involved, u r screwed with repair damages, ur driving licence revovke... etc etc.. Please dun b cos of a moment of greed and u will regret for a long long time....! For those who rent a car from end user, if u met into any accident, insurance do not cover..

Everybody have the mind set that, if i dun say, he dun say, nobody will know.. Wait till accident happen then u all will know lo..

And also, I drive very careful de lo, wont crash de... at times it's not that u r not careful, it's the other party c--k eye bang u how?

You ARE allowed to rent your private car - BUT there are some rules to follow. (either weekends only, or weekdays only, or no more than four days a week or something, I can't remember, but know cannot for the whole week).

Also, do take note, that if the renter doesn't return the car (as in, steals it) it is NOT theft, and you DON'T get insurance - it is considered Criminal Breach of Trust.

Also take note, you MUST inform the insurance company - if they find out, they can repudiate your insurance. (of course, they can only find out if someone tells them, so you may consider it a minor risk, but the pain if something happens will be huge)

You ARE allowed to rent your private car - BUT there are some rules to follow. (either weekends only, or weekdays only, or no more than four days a week or something, I can't remember, but know cannot for the whole week).

Also, do take note, that if the renter doesn't return the car (as in, steals it) it is NOT theft, and you DON'T get insurance - it is considered Criminal Breach of Trust.

Also take note, you MUST inform the insurance company - if they find out, they can repudiate your insurance. (of course, they can only find out if someone tells them, so you may consider it a minor risk, but the pain if something happens will be huge)

How come insurance doesn't cover when under one of the clause it covers any driver driving under the owner's permission ? In this case, the owner permits the renter to drive his car so it constitutes driving under owner's permission... correct me if i am wrong

Weekends and public holidays only.

http://www.lta.gov.sg/content/ltaweb/en/ro...rivate-car.html

How come insurance doesn't cover when under one of the clause it covers any driver driving under the owner's permission ? In this case, the owner permits the renter to drive his car so it constitutes driving under owner's permission... correct me if i am wrong

Driving with the owner's permission is borrowing - renting for money comes under a different type of insurance. Read your policy carefully - it will say something in there that the car cannot

a) be used as a courier vehicle

b) be used as a limosuine / taxi

c) be rented

Quite straightforward as the risk profile of the above is different to an owner / driver.

Naturally, how does the insurance company know? Is always the big question, but if they do happen to get wind of what is going on after an accident, then you will be in big trouble. (and it's not so difficult as you might think, there's lots of small things that might trip you up, from something as innocuous as a parking label to the driver outright declaring in the accident report that he is renting the car)

Looking for long term rental at around $800/mth inc of Road tax and insurance. Servicing etc owner will bear the cost. I only pay for petrol and rental. Call/SMS me @ 91877171

Edited by Mugen85

Looking for long term rental at around $800/mth inc of Road tax and insurance. Servicing etc owner will bear the cost. I only pay for petrol and rental. Call/SMS me @ 91877171

Got so cheap or not? Take off road tax and insurance, you are paying only around $600 a month? In current environment very very cheap

Got so cheap or not? Take off road tax and insurance, you are paying only around $600 a month? In current environment very very cheap

I dont need a nice car. Just a point A to B car will do :D

I cannot fathom why will a private owner rent their car to a stranger, and also why anyone will even ask to rent one. The potential amount of loss due to accident and loss of vehicle and summons during rental is so much more than the rental, makes this whole idea almost unthinkable.

Edited by Vextan

i have one, no petrol needed. just hay.

post-20283-1358513652_thumb.jpg

wow, good luck to you. can get it so cheap ? chery QQ interested ?

↡ Advertisement