• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
1011 replies to this topic | 14 praises

Posted 31 January 2010 - 12:43 AM

Pentux
  • Pentux
    2nd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

created this thread for Sorento owners to talk shop...me still waiting for my black SX
Angcheek praised this

Posted 31 January 2010 - 11:10 AM

Tankie
  • Premium member
    Tankie
    Clutched
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

created this thread for Sorento owners to talk shop...me still waiting for my black SX

When is your ride arriving?
Angcheek praised this

Posted 31 January 2010 - 11:48 AM

Hondauto
  • Hondauto
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

congrats bro on yr new ride. Everything about this car is good except for the plastic over all (too hard).

I might consider changing to Sorento for my next ride. Hopefully the FC is reasonable - 10KM/L will be
ideal on normal driving condition in S'pore.
Angcheek praised this

Posted 31 January 2010 - 01:03 PM

My_Motor
  • My_Motor
    1st Gear
    Author Image

very unlikely, my Forte 2.0 SX (A) only get 8.5km/l to 9.8km/l bigcry.gif
Angcheek praised this

Posted 31 January 2010 - 02:15 PM

Gz0707
  • Gz0707
    5th Gear
    Author Image

test drove tpday - the ride is comfy and although the materials are not super high end, it does not feel cheap either. the sound system rocks - SX version is well loaded - what else do you need?

love the lumbar function button too - u can rival the conti cars on this capability.

Edited by Gz0707, 31 January 2010 - 02:17 PM.

Posted 31 January 2010 - 02:35 PM

Friendstar
  • Friendstar
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

very unlikely, my Forte 2.0 SX (A) only get 8.5km/l to 9.8km/l bigcry.gif

For 2 litre car, getting 9km/litre is acceptable. I think the 1.6 is about 11km/litre

Posted 31 January 2010 - 03:07 PM

Pentux
  • Pentux
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

test drove tpday - the ride is comfy and although the materials are not super high end, it does not feel cheap either. the sound system rocks - SX version is well loaded - what else do you need?

love the lumbar function button too - u can rival the conti cars on this capability.

u mean the motorised driver seat adjustment?

only thing i dun like is no dvd/lcd player... :)

hope the FC is reasonable

Posted 31 January 2010 - 03:08 PM

Pentux
  • Pentux
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

When is your ride arriving?

still another 2 months away...cant wait...

Posted 31 January 2010 - 03:13 PM

Gz0707
  • Gz0707
    5th Gear
    Author Image

yes, the 4 way lumbar movement can be found on the audi A4, but any lumbar support is good enough for me. the seats are comfy for a big fella like me. did some tight turns at ubi area, surprisingly there was not much roll. actually i feel this will be a nice ride up north...

no CD player? there is a in dash 2 CD player, plus u can use the USB + ipod connection too. the sound system stock sounds good (8 speaker system), since i am mostly a stock person.

Edited by Gz0707, 31 January 2010 - 03:16 PM.

Posted 31 January 2010 - 11:07 PM

Chaihot5
  • Chaihot5
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

My blue sx arriving in April. :)
May The Force Be With You

Posted 31 January 2010 - 11:19 PM

Friendstar
  • Friendstar
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

yes, the 4 way lumbar movement can be found on the audi A4, but any lumbar support is good enough for me. the seats are comfy for a big fella like me. did some tight turns at ubi area, surprisingly there was not much roll. actually i feel this will be a nice ride up north...

no CD player? there is a in dash 2 CD player, plus u can use the USB + ipod connection too. the sound system stock sounds good (8 speaker system), since i am mostly a stock person.

I'm also a stock die hard. The biggest "modification" I ever did was my rims

Posted 31 January 2010 - 11:28 PM

Lanse098
  • Lanse098
    Clutched
    Author Image

Hopefully mine arrives in late Feb / Mar.

Posted 01 February 2010 - 07:53 AM

Ferraricalifornia
  • Ferraricalifornia
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

saw a Sorento SX White model plying Bukit Panjang roads...looks quite good i must say...especially the rear LED lights...and looks rugged too with the roof rails...
The Married Men 91.3FM

Posted 01 February 2010 - 03:00 PM

Concorde
  • Concorde
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Test drove both the Kia Carens and Sorento. WAH, what a world of difference S$25k brings you, from the same manufacturer, no less... in ALL aspects... finishing, drive and ride quality... but guess not very fair cos it's not an apple-to-apple comparison!

But my heart has definitely been won over by the SX... inlove.gif

Posted 01 February 2010 - 03:08 PM

Friendstar
  • Friendstar
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Test drove both the Kia Carens and Sorento. WAH, what a world of difference S$25k brings you, from the same manufacturer, no less... in ALL aspects... finishing, drive and ride quality... but guess not very fair cos it's not an apple-to-apple comparison!

But my heart has definitely been won over by the SX... inlove.gif

I thought the carens feels quite luxurious too?

Posted 01 February 2010 - 06:03 PM

Picanto
any weak points of this car?

Posted 01 February 2010 - 06:18 PM

Ferraricalifornia
  • Ferraricalifornia
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

referring to Carens or Sorento now??
The Married Men 91.3FM

Posted 01 February 2010 - 07:58 PM

Pentux
  • Pentux
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

wah going OT...haha..glad to find quite a number of SX owners here..

Posted 03 February 2010 - 05:10 PM

SunnyGary
  • SunnyGary
    Clutched
    Author Image

me too! let's keep this thread active and exchange useful tips and reviews on the Sorento when the shipment comes. thumbsup.gif

Posted 03 February 2010 - 11:53 PM

Pentux
  • Pentux
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

anyone got new updates on shipment date?

Back to Korean Talk  ·  Car Brands Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: Kia, Sorento, 2010

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users