Kia Sorento 2010

Pentux

Neutral Newbie

Just confirmed my Kia Sorento yesterday, Titanium Silver colour [laugh] . Agent recommended by bro Pentux here. From what the agent says, car will arrive April/May. A very long wait, but hope is worth it.

Anyway, thanks bro Pentux for the recommendation. Hope we can meet up one day to share more information or to see what more we can do to better improve our cars [cool]

no prob with the recommendation. at least both of us gained in a certain way...

how come your shipment date is longer? hmmm...really hope to have the car sooner...

Neutral Newbie

They won't promise you early, usually 3 months from when you order it. So, April/May is the "official delivery time", wherelse if its arrive early, will be a Bonus [laugh]

I hope this new Sorento is better than the old one where not many people bought in Singapore.

I once told myself never to buy Korean car after this Tucson I'm driving now, it seems that I have to break my promise now.

Sonata, Sorento, Sportage and Tucson 2010 series are too tempting liao.

Inside the Sorento catalogue, the specification says 7.9 L/100km. Inside Sgcarmart Kia Sorento specification, they state 12.6km/L.

In real life situation, we will minus 2km/L from the displayed figure, that is it will be 10.6km/L (just like my old Tucson stated as 11.6km/L, while I can only get 9.5km/L).

If it's 10.6km/L, it's considered very good FC liao.

a big car with 10.6 should be good liao..my current cerato siao siao one..depends on driving habit too..sometimes 11+. dun tink it can hit 12 sometimes too...

I've seen a few tucsons 2010 on the road already. Their shipment is fast ya? Pentux: How's the after sales service from kIA? do you bring yr cerato to agent for servicing?

I saw the new Sorento in the show room. It sports a sporty design and the cabin is spacious .

Didnt get to test drive becos I am not in the buying mode now but certainly Kia has come up with fabulous designs; thanks to their new chief designer