Kia Sorento 2010

Pentux

Have any of you guys start searching for, what else to install on your Sorento? Can we install Alarm? I am looking at those when you press on the key, the alarm will sound out, in order to search for the car in bigger carparks. Do we need to carry 2 keys, since the original comes with a Smart Key? Also, if the car is install with Ritecool solar film, will it be sufficient? Do we need to install darker ones, to make the car cool faster when park under sun? Anyone can recommend?

i tink ritecool shld b enuff...but normally i prefer the car to be darker..keke..unless neccessary, or else wun install additional...

for the alarm, i still dunno wanna source for those alarm that can use our current smart key to integrate or not...price wise maybe not cheap also...

hi all, it's been a long time since last posted. no news yet of arrival...sianz..

[/quo

Same here, guess just have to wait for it to arrive. One more month as stated.

Neutral Newbie

Yes, just hope that our cars will arrive this March. Hope our shipment is not affected by the strikes which affects the production of our cars.

wonder why kia stocks always so slow..last time my ex-col newe kia cerato forte took many months too...we keep asking him when arrive...

Neutral Newbie

Just realize you go everywhere and "shake shake", and you have exceeded the minimum of 25 posts!! Congratulation !!!

You can start a new topic from now on [laugh]

Neutral Newbie

Today publish price has increase another 3K for the SX model, to $97,999! Think another 1 or 2 months time, if the COE continue to increase, price might even exceed the 100K range!

Glad that i bought it early [:p]

------ published price as 99,499. tink got $1500 discount.

confirmed will increase as coe quota reduced liao..

heng ah..bought during launch period when price still got $2k + $500 fb discount.

Neutral Newbie

99k already? :o What i saw in sgcarmart is still $97,999. Maybe theirs is not update? Anyway, consider that we bought at a good time, with a good price. The new KIA Sorento R.

Wah, i was expectign it to drop. now have to wait to buy second hand already. Can't wait. Any updates on when it is arrivinig on our shores?

should be arriving soon...i will call my agent next week to ka jiao again as my current car i tink something wrong...anyway got 1 more guy in the forum wanted to wait till after cny, tink he gonna regret big time as the other time if he buy, will get extra goodies.

should be arriving soon...i will call my agent next week to ka jiao again as my current car i tink something wrong...anyway got 1 more guy in the forum wanted to wait till after cny, tink he gonna regret big time as the other time if he buy, will get extra goodies.

Me also thought after cny will drop..so which one did you order?the luxury edition one?I only tested once but i think is very value for money due to the interior finishiong

↡ Advertisement