Kia Sorento 2010

Pentux

now mancando got new stuff to zheng our sorento...but till now i did nth to it...anyway my most likely chong wld be strut bar for now as sorento roll quite obvious. see fix already got diff or not

Hi Pentux, I'm new in MCF. Just done my 20k km service for my Sorento SX. With ESP switch on at all time, I find the roll is acceptable and not excessive. I think the compact multilink independent suspension is doing a good job.

Found a web show the Suspension Walk around for Sorento, like to share here.

http://blogs.insideline.com/straightline/2...walkaround.html

Can share your finding with us after ( if ) fixing the strut bar? So far, I only bought the luggage cover from them.

Neutral Newbie

Hi Pentux,

Do keep us updated if you have installed the struct bar. I do notice the body roll too. :) Cheers

Edited by BurpBerry

Neutral Newbie

Hi JustArrived,

I did my sidesteps with them. I would say it pretty hassle free. For me, i drop my ride ard noon and collected it after 6pm (they called earlier but i was tied up).

Hi Pentux, I'm new in MCF. Just done my 20k km service for my Sorento SX. With ESP switch on at all time, I find the roll is acceptable and not excessive. I think the compact multilink independent suspension is doing a good job.

Found a web show the Suspension Walk around for Sorento, like to share here.

http://blogs.insideline.com/straightline/2...walkaround.html

Can share your finding with us after ( if ) fixing the strut bar? So far, I only bought the luggage cover from them.

nice readup..but too cheem for me...haha..

anyway i tink it kinda improved after fixing it (maybe psychological). got bumper rubber protector n sun visor on the same day too...anyway u all noticed rear suspension is bumpy when go over hump? bcos suspension too soft isit?

Neutral Newbie

nice readup..but too cheem for me...haha..

anyway i tink it kinda improved after fixing it (maybe psychological). got bumper rubber protector n sun visor on the same day too...anyway u all noticed rear suspension is bumpy when go over hump? bcos suspension too soft isit?

hi Pentux, the bumpy suspension was highlighted in US Sorento reviews last year, sometime may-july 2010. Kia US released a cosmetic-change model late last year that highlights better suspension and a more comfortable ride, guess they themselves realised the bumpyness is an issue.

But if you go slow enough its feels ok, after a while it can be quite fun, like playing motion simulator at the arcade :-)

hi Pentux, the bumpy suspension was highlighted in US Sorento reviews last year, sometime may-july 2010. Kia US released a cosmetic-change model late last year that highlights better suspension and a more comfortable ride, guess they themselves realised the bumpyness is an issue.

But if you go slow enough its feels ok, after a while it can be quite fun, like playing motion simulator at the arcade :-)

haha..i dun like too bumpy...anyway if u see the tyre air setting at the driver side, they show u more pple the air for back shld put more

Wow.. got Sorento can go to Bolehland makan already! Pothole - no big issue. [:p]

haha..i already drove all the way to KL b4...

post-45226-1300750418_thumb.jpg

Which type of side side step you have installed? The Sewon or GSC? I have not seen any with GSC on the road yet.

Just get the GSC cant be wrong. "look" like X5.

Did you guys mod anythings for better pick up? The pick up seem moving off in a tank.

During test drive from C&C it feel lighter and powerful 2.4 sorento.

when i drive nows day feel like a vios 1.5 engin in my sorento.