Can an E-mail to our MINISTER END US UP IN JAIL?

Kopitam

PRAY PRAY FOR ME.

In the fit of disgust, I email to MR Malboro Man or Marble man.

I wrote to him about his housing policy.

He has yet to reply but it was already a week ago.

I am not sure if his ministry is checking on me.

If I go to jail please dont send flowers

JUST help sell flag for donation to get me a GOOD LAWYER preferrable L & L firm.

keeping fingers and toes cross.

Anybody got similar experience before.

PS the last time i wrote to PM his press secretary wrote to me. Subsequently met him personally which was at a dinner function that we had to attend.

↡ Advertisement

PRAY PRAY FOR ME.

JUST help sell flag for donation to get me a GOOD LAWYER preferrable L & L firm.

PS the last time i wrote to PM his press secretary wrote to me. Subsequently met him personally which was at a dinner function that we had to attend.

Most probably ended up in the trash folder.

Either that or he's looking for all the grey areas and reply from there.

PRAY PRAY FOR ME.

Already one week hur........ :ph34r:

What happen to their within 3 working days policy....... [sly]

Edited by Picnic06

PRAY PRAY FOR ME.

You mean you thought all along that you had mattered and had existed all along this while, in their view of YOU?....hahahahaHAHAHAHAhahahahaha

I bet they have purchased very huge, fast and efficient shredder machines for all these craps from ppl like you! [:p]

You mean you thought all along that you had mattered and had existed all along this while, in their view of YOU?....hahahahaHAHAHAHAhahahahaha

I bet they have purchased very huge, fast and efficient shredder machines for all these craps from ppl like you! [:p]

I am deep hurt that you feel that way

in fact I wrote him reflecting many of bros views here

how to become opposition party if you keep putting people down

down put me down like a dog

I am no political anima;

PRAY PRAY FOR ME.

Why not post the content of yout letter here?

At least we can help to decide the duration of the jail sentence.

put up your real name & nric no here. all MCF members will help to monitor in case you

end up as a rotting corpse in the bt batok park or some ulu place.

PRAY PRAY FOR ME.

If you end up in jail, I will chuckle and say,"this is probably the best housing policy you will ever get. Free food, free uniform, free haircut, rent free, utility bill free, conservancy charges free, everything FOC except freedom."

Neutral Newbie

seriously i dont see any reason why you should be worried at all. bear in mind, we voted this fella in. he SHOULD serve us. besides, do you REALLY think he has the time to bother to read and reply all his emails ?

while you are at it, can you please ask this fella why the so called LUP's lifts quality damn farked up ? it's either jammed between the floors or not working at all.

seriously, i dont see the need to be 'afraid' of anyone. last saw this 5 foot 3 inch fella in his rare walkabouts, extended his hands and wanted a handshake, i walked away.

and i am still here posting away.

If you end up in jail, I will chuckle and say,"this is probably the best housing policy you will ever get. Free food, free uniform, free haircut, rent free, utility bill free, conservancy charges free, everything FOC except freedom."

lol [:p]

Should TS also consider changing to off-peak car since I don't supposed he wold be free to move around during the day? [;)]

seriously i dont see any reason why you should be worried at all. bear in mind, we voted this fella in. he SHOULD serve us. besides, do you REALLY think he has the time to bother to read and reply all his emails ?

while you are at it, can you please ask this fella why the so called LUP's lifts quality damn farked up ? it's either jammed between the floors or not working at all.

seriously, i dont see the need to be 'afraid' of anyone. last saw this 5 foot 3 inch fella in his rare walkabouts, extended his hands and wanted a handshake, i walked away.

and i am still here posting away.

I was having brunch at hawker centre and a senior minister walked up to me and wife to shake hands. Then asked how are we, etc etc.

Didn't know who he was and started complaining on the lift upgrading at my HDB block straight away. All the while, i talking and eating at same time...ahahahah [sweatdrop]

Don't like my food cold.... [angel]

PRAY PRAY FOR ME.

this shows that you need to go imh and see a doctor.

↡ Advertisement