Mitsubishi Colt Turbo Ralliart

Zafchen

Neutral Newbie

need help urgently......recently i just did my car monification(i added pipings for my hks cold intake and my hks bov) for my colt rally art turbo (manual) and the check light came out......any one out there can help me solve this prob

Neutral Newbie

need help urgently......recently i just did my car monification(i added pipings for my hks cold intake and my hks bov) for my colt rally art turbo (manual) and the check light came out......any one out there can help me solve this prob

Neutral Newbie

Hi check with you, did you do modification for your car. Bec my mitshubishi colt v r manual came out the check light indicator light after installing the hks cold intake and I added in the hks bov, please advised me on what can I do

different location cnc has different stock levels.....hope u dun meet some salesperson who would mistake the visor for mitsubishi lancer....then they are closing this ralliart soon....since very long ago....then again u have to drive in to see the product.....cos they will say...pls drive in to see what you want...

any bros got good recommendation on the timing belt which brand good , where to buy....? price.... and which auto shop change can no squeak one....

not even squeak abit one...NO CNC..my challenge is NO C&C...tks....u know la..damn high..i service every month for 3 years..u guess la...carrot lols...~! super one...so NOW NO WAY...!

i changed mine but waaah..very bad....need to change again....to squeaky...

i changed once...but don't mind changing another...no need to advice on belt sprays and tighten of belt..tks...change means gonna change one...try means try all already... thks you in advance...

(edited)

Hi check with you, did you do modification for your car. Bec my mitshubishi colt v r manual came out the check light indicator light after installing the hks cold intake and I added in the hks bov, please advised me on what can I do

Remove ur bov. It's not meant to blow off but recirculate into intake. Dat y I think probably momentarily caused cel due to afr out. Other issues maybe air filter not effective so Maf sensor dirty.

Edited by Fuelsaver

any bros got good recommendation on the timing belt which brand good , where to buy....? price.... and which auto shop change can no squeak one....

not even squeak abit one...NO CNC..my challenge is NO C&C...tks....u know la..damn high..i service every month for 3 years..u guess la...carrot lols...~! super one...so NOW NO WAY...!

i changed once...but don't mind changing another...no need to advice on belt sprays and tighten of belt..tks...change means gonna change one...try means try all already... thks you in advance...

U go minghee get orig one oso cannot?

different location cnc has different stock levels.....hope u dun meet some salesperson who would mistake the visor for mitsubishi lancer....then they are closing this ralliart soon....since very long ago....then again u have to drive in to see the product.....cos they will say...pls drive in to see what you want...

Cnc alex ralliart still open. Toh guan one have spares stocked up I believe.

Turbocharged

Take out your BOV and reset, see if the CEL light still come out..... Manual CVRs known to have issues with BOVs... Only the CVT CVR can put BOV without issues.

You can check CTFSG for details.... if you do not have access try to check the guys in Aussie had resolved their BOV issue....aussie CVR site is www.rcolt.com

Take out your BOV and reset, see if the CEL light still come out..... Manual CVRs known to have issues with BOVs... Only the CVT CVR can put BOV without issues.

You can check CTFSG for details.... if you do not have access try to check the guys in Aussie had resolved their BOV issue....aussie CVR site is www.rcolt.com

Y is dat so bro?

Turbocharged

Y is dat so bro?

Can't remember, maybe something to do with how the MAF sensor work in MT compared to CVT.

My ride is CVT so I didn't read further...only know MT and BOV don't mix well..

Supercharged

Can't remember, maybe something to do with how the MAF sensor work in MT compared to CVT.

My ride is CVT so I didn't read further...only know MT and BOV don't mix well..

Ok tks. Me don't bother too, but have u tried synapse bov or dv?

(edited)

You very rich hor? Timing belt can keep changing and changing. Squeaky only change...

Rich! [thumbsup]

Edited by Seanboi

Neutral Newbie

Any kind bros or sis know where I can get legal aftermarket exhaust pipe for Ralliart Colt in Singapore? Those I searched usually from outside Singapore. Need all assistance I can get. Thanks all.

↡ Advertisement