22 replies to this topic | 40 praises

Posted 11 February 2010 - 08:21 AM

Hensony
    Hensony

Hi

Please advise if you have engaged the above service provider and are pleased with their performance.

I'm contemplating to engage them for my 5-room flat, maybe on a twice-weekly basis.

A check on the internet showed there are many of them. The inevitable question is, which one is good?

Thanks

Posted 11 February 2010 - 09:52 AM

Kingcopa
  • Kingcopa

Hi

Please advise if you have engaged the above service provider and are pleased with their performance.

I'm contemplating to engage them for my 5-room flat, maybe on a twice-weekly basis.

A check on the internet showed there are many of them. The inevitable question is, which one is good?

Thanks

i am using fastlane service. not bad. interested PM me
Someone said 'football is more important than life and death to you' and I said 'Listen, it's more important than that.'
PSN ID: thegod09
时间和乳沟一样,挤一挤就有了

Posted 11 February 2010 - 10:00 AM

Galantspeedz

i am using fastlane service. not bad. interested PM me

pm me leh..... i thinking want anot...
MCF PS3 Gang
MCF Hamsup Tiko Ranger

Posted 11 January 2011 - 11:54 AM

Huihui
  • Huihui

Hi

Thanks

I had done my spring cleaning by Home Cleaning Services Singapre.
I find that the service is quite good and the price is reasonable.
Maybe u can try my recommendation.

Posted 07 May 2011 - 01:46 AM

Hotcakes
    Hotcakes

Check out http://www.mopsquad.com.sg/

Posted 06 February 2012 - 06:33 PM

Knightskid
    Knightskid

Any more other?

Posted 16 February 2012 - 02:48 PM

Gearoil
  • Gearoil
    Banned

Hi

Thanks

Not only you need a GOOD 'house cleaner' right now..

WP and Low TK sure needs a soild recommedation too! laugh.gif laugh.gif

Posted 16 February 2012 - 02:51 PM

Mustank
  • Mustank

Not only you need a GOOD 'house cleaner' right now..

WP and Low TK sure needs a soild recommedation too! laugh.gif laugh.gif

this one funny!!!!! laugh.gif biggrin.gif laugh.gif

Posted 24 May 2012 - 02:58 PM

Vikismith
  • Vikismith

yes it is right whenever you are find it on internet then you see a many type of cleaning companies but the good cleaning company is one who provide well trainned staff for cleaning so that your business will be not disturbed as well as a good cleaning comapny also use chemical less products which are safe for health. You can also check past result of that company.

Posted 01 May 2013 - 08:37 PM

CamholicX
  • CamholicX
    Banned

What is the price for per hour ?

Posted 21 July 2014 - 02:01 PM

• Jman888

Hi there,

I am glad that you have got many responses. I also want to inform you about some of the best home cleaners who can provide you quality services within your budget. Check out here:

I think you have violated the 'no advertising' rule in this forum,

You also violated copyright of Chowyunfatt photo [laugh]

BabyBlade praised this
骑白马的不一定是王 ,可能是唐僧;带翅膀的也不一定是天使,有时候是鸟人。

Posted 21 July 2014 - 05:29 PM

BabyBlade

Taken care of! 

I like my hair messy, my life high, and my soul wild.

Posted 21 July 2014 - 06:24 PM

Chowyunfatt
    Chowyunfatt

There can only be one ... 😂
Its Not How You Pick Your Nose...Its Where You Flick The Booger...!!!

Posted 21 July 2014 - 07:43 PM

Porker
  • Porker

There can only be one ... 😂

So now you're Highlander? 😂😂😂

Posted 21 July 2014 - 07:49 PM

Chowyunfatt
    Chowyunfatt

So now you're Highlander? 😂😂😂

Wah Piang ... You still remember that show ... 😂 ... Dunno how many donkey years ago ...
Its Not How You Pick Your Nose...Its Where You Flick The Booger...!!!

Posted 21 July 2014 - 07:49 PM

Porker
  • Porker

Wah Piang ... You still remember that show ... 😂 ... Dunno how many donkey years ago ...

Never watch it. I just remember that quote because of Harvey Specter 😂😂😂

Posted 21 October 2016 - 02:14 PM

Hibeam2
  • Hibeam2

I visited so many cleaning service comapny but i think A1 Cleaning Service company better for good cleaning services. so you can also try it.

ownself praise ownself. 

Buay paiseh

Kangadrool and RadX praised this

Posted 21 October 2016 - 02:17 PM

Toothiewabbit

I visited so many cleaning service comapny but i think A1 Cleaning Service company better for good cleaning services. so you can also try it.

I'm curious.....clean wat har? [grin]

FourZero, car50 and Carbon82 praised this

Posted 21 October 2016 - 03:02 PM

• Jman888

sorry i have to delete his post for placing unauthorized ads.

Toothiewabbit praised this
骑白马的不一定是王 ,可能是唐僧;带翅膀的也不一定是天使,有时候是鸟人。

Posted 13 March 2017 - 03:43 PM

Darevil
    Darevil

Instead of getting separate on-demand services, check out https://www.butlerinsuits.com! We handle your mail collection, cleaning, laundry and grocery shopping from just $240/month. 

Here's the article on the top 10 reasons to choose Butler In Suits: https://www.butlerin...e-butler-suits/

Where's the ban hammer !!!!  [smash]

Back to Property Buzz  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Tags: Please, recommend, house and 3 more...