• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
22 replies to this topic | 40 praises

Posted 11 February 2010 - 08:21 AM

Hensony
  • Premium member
    Hensony
    3rd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi

Please advise if you have engaged the above service provider and are pleased with their performance.

I'm contemplating to engage them for my 5-room flat, maybe on a twice-weekly basis.

A check on the internet showed there are many of them. The inevitable question is, which one is good?

Thanks

Posted 11 February 2010 - 09:52 AM

Kingcopa
  • Kingcopa
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi

Please advise if you have engaged the above service provider and are pleased with their performance.

I'm contemplating to engage them for my 5-room flat, maybe on a twice-weekly basis.

A check on the internet showed there are many of them. The inevitable question is, which one is good?

Thanks

i am using fastlane service. not bad. interested PM me
Someone said 'football is more important than life and death to you' and I said 'Listen, it's more important than that.'
PSN ID: thegod09
时间和乳沟一样,挤一挤就有了

Posted 11 February 2010 - 10:00 AM

Galantspeedz
  • Premium member
    Galantspeedz
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

i am using fastlane service. not bad. interested PM me

pm me leh..... i thinking want anot...
MCF PS3 Gang
MCF Hamsup Tiko Ranger

Posted 11 January 2011 - 11:54 AM

Huihui
  • Huihui
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Hi

Thanks

I had done my spring cleaning by Home Cleaning Services Singapre.
I find that the service is quite good and the price is reasonable.
Maybe u can try my recommendation.

Posted 07 May 2011 - 01:46 AM

Hotcakes
  • Premium member
    Hotcakes
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Check out http://www.mopsquad.com.sg/

Posted 06 February 2012 - 06:33 PM

Knightskid
  • Premium member
    Knightskid
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Any more other?

Posted 16 February 2012 - 02:48 PM

Gearoil
  • Gearoil
    Banned

Hi

Thanks

Not only you need a GOOD 'house cleaner' right now..

WP and Low TK sure needs a soild recommedation too! laugh.gif laugh.gif

Posted 16 February 2012 - 02:51 PM

Mustank
  • Mustank
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Not only you need a GOOD 'house cleaner' right now..

WP and Low TK sure needs a soild recommedation too! laugh.gif laugh.gif

this one funny!!!!! laugh.gif biggrin.gif laugh.gif

Posted 24 May 2012 - 02:58 PM

Vikismith
  • Vikismith
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

yes it is right whenever you are find it on internet then you see a many type of cleaning companies but the good cleaning company is one who provide well trainned staff for cleaning so that your business will be not disturbed as well as a good cleaning comapny also use chemical less products which are safe for health. You can also check past result of that company.

Posted 01 May 2013 - 08:37 PM

CamholicX
  • CamholicX
    Banned

What is the price for per hour ?

Posted 21 July 2014 - 02:01 PM

Jman888
  • Jman888

Hi there,

I am glad that you have got many responses. I also want to inform you about some of the best home cleaners who can provide you quality services within your budget. Check out here:

I think you have violated the 'no advertising' rule in this forum,

You also violated copyright of Chowyunfatt photo [laugh]

BabyBlade praised this
骑白马的不一定是王 ,可能是唐僧;带翅膀的也不一定是天使,有时候是鸟人。

Posted 21 July 2014 - 05:29 PM

BabyBlade

Taken care of! 

I like my hair messy, my life high, and my soul wild.

Posted 21 July 2014 - 06:24 PM

Chowyunfatt
  • Premium member
    Chowyunfatt
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

There can only be one ... 😂
Its Not How You Pick Your Nose...Its Where You Flick The Booger...!!!

Posted 21 July 2014 - 07:43 PM

Porker
  • Porker
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

There can only be one ... 😂

So now you're Highlander? 😂😂😂

Posted 21 July 2014 - 07:49 PM

Chowyunfatt
  • Premium member
    Chowyunfatt
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

So now you're Highlander? 😂😂😂

Wah Piang ... You still remember that show ... 😂 ... Dunno how many donkey years ago ...
Its Not How You Pick Your Nose...Its Where You Flick The Booger...!!!

Posted 21 July 2014 - 07:49 PM

Porker
  • Porker
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Wah Piang ... You still remember that show ... 😂 ... Dunno how many donkey years ago ...

Never watch it. I just remember that quote because of Harvey Specter 😂😂😂

Posted 21 October 2016 - 02:14 PM

Hibeam2
  • Hibeam2
    4th Gear
    Author Image

I visited so many cleaning service comapny but i think A1 Cleaning Service company better for good cleaning services. so you can also try it.

ownself praise ownself. 

Buay paiseh

Kangadrool and RadX praised this

Posted 21 October 2016 - 02:17 PM

Toothiewabbit
  • Premium member
    Toothiewabbit
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I visited so many cleaning service comapny but i think A1 Cleaning Service company better for good cleaning services. so you can also try it.

I'm curious.....clean wat har? [grin]

FourZero, car50 and Carbon82 praised this

Posted 21 October 2016 - 03:02 PM

Jman888
  • Jman888

sorry i have to delete his post for placing unauthorized ads.

Toothiewabbit praised this
骑白马的不一定是王 ,可能是唐僧;带翅膀的也不一定是天使,有时候是鸟人。

Posted 13 March 2017 - 03:43 PM

Darevil
  • Premium member
    Darevil
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Instead of getting separate on-demand services, check out https://www.butlerinsuits.com! We handle your mail collection, cleaning, laundry and grocery shopping from just $240/month. 

Here's the article on the top 10 reasons to choose Butler In Suits: https://www.butlerin...e-butler-suits/

Where's the ban hammer !!!!  [smash]

Back to Property Buzz  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: Please, recommend, house and 3 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users