Common car stereotypes

Ahtong

Altis - Ah Pek chia

Merc - Towkay chia

WRX - Ah Beng chia

Any car without backside - Girly

I never say I support the stereotypes. Just listing them out. Anymore to add?

↡ Advertisement

This was in circulated in emails like 6-7 years ago, when the Mazda was 323 and before Daewoo supply cars to Cheverolet. Not sure why such harsh description on Porsche.

Alfa

Passionate and romantic, you fancy yourself. A bit unreliable, and can be eccentric too. You hate BMW drivers, but think and act just like them.

Audi

You would like to believe you are part of the new generation that is caring, environmentally conscious and family-orientated. Actually quite boring; nothing more than a glorified wuss. Will one day probably drive a Merc, but you still sometimes wonder if you shouldn't have bought that Bee-Em.

BMW

Self-centred, ambitious, dynamic and assertive. Can be a big show-off pig. Likes impressing too. Buppies and kugels past sell-by date. You think you will be CEO one day. Actually an office weenie who thinks you are God's gift.

Daewoo

Faceless, subservient and demure (except for Matiz drivers). To you, a good deal is to work from nine to five, get nothing for it, and still say thank you. And then you wonder why you don't have money for a time after hours.

Fiat

Cute self-confident girls climbing the corporate ladder with ball-breaking as their hidden agenda. Will take everything you own if she divorces you.

Ford

You still live in the 70's, trying to cope with the 90's (don't even mention the millennium). A loyal, diligent worker, but baffled by office politics and labour policies. Next car will probably also be a Ford.

Honda

You aspire to drive a BMW. You are an opinionated pain-in-the-butt. The ultimate suffragette, or the boss's girlfriend (male or female!).

Isuzu

You like the smell of diesel and have secret fantasy of being a truck driver.

Hyundai /Kia

Quite progressive, intelligent and practical. But misguided. The kind of person who will suggest a sub-committee to find solutions to what the committee couldn't. You will always maintain that a Korean car is better than any Japanese model.

Jeep

You would like to believe you are living the American dream and just love the great outdoors. The closest you get to it is by watching Days of Our Lives and the Adventure Channel.

Land Rover

You are a designer person with a designer life, who always pays too much for everything. Designer mud comes free with the badge. You're a closet colonial racist and have fantasies about the Queen. If you have a Freelander, it was probably a break-up gift from your ex.

Mazda

A Ford driver with less money. Mostly staid boring with no image and less imagination. Lots of retired people drive Mazdas. You're in the way and should get off the road.

Mercedes-Benz

Responsible, immaculate and conservative. Boring CEO clones with too much money, or the office super-geek who can't remember what it's like to have fun. Definitely not dating material.

Nissan

Good, solid, responsible, loyal office-fodder. You like to travel and maintain that you can sell ice to the Eskimos. Favourite answer: "It's a company car."

Opel

Wannabe Schumachers. Would like a VW, but fell for the bumf about German engineering. Always in a rush, but never get anything done. Kicks BMW 3 series butts because they can. Spend all their money on trying to keep it going.

Mitsubishi

Not as label-conscious as your Land Rover counterpart, but still suckered into believing in the ultimate Paris-to-Dakar, African adventure. You drive through puddles to create your own designer mud. You believe you've made the grade, but everyone else knows you've got a long way to go.

Peugeot

Thinks France is the best country in the world and bores everybody with your limited French knowledge and tales of the Louvre and the Sourbonne.

Porsche

Smalldick

Renault

An eccentric who likes doing things the wrong way around. Usually the one who asks all the silly questions at staff meetings. You fervently believe you have flair, but it's less than that of a French cookbook. Most probably gay.

Ssangyong

A make-believe fool, because you'd like a Pajero but can't afford it. Don't actually know that the engines are made in India and not in Germany

Toyota

Although there are thousands of them, you mostly can

Edited by Atonchia

Altis - Ah Pek chia

Merc - Towkay chia

WRX - Ah Beng chia

Any car without backside - Girly

I never say I support the stereotypes. Just listing them out. Anymore to add?

Nobody have yet to say I'm Ah Pek in my Altis.

I think maybe Camry ba. [:p]

This was in circulated in emails like 6-7 years ago, when the Mazda was 323 and before Daewoo supply cars to Cheverolet. Not sure why such harsh description on Porsche.

Porsche

Smalldick

think its bcos the speeding too much and the dick shrinked?? (instead of ball shrinked) [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Nobody have yet to say I'm Ah Pek in my Altis.

I think maybe Camry ba. [:p]

Camry looks good in my opinion.

Certainly not ah pek....