60% 92 octane + 40% 95 octane = 97 Octane ?

Verve

someone told me this, wonder if anyone tried and if its true.

You mean you pump 60% RON92 and 40% RON95 you get RON97? [crazy]

Have you ever mixed 40% leftover milo and 60% water and get a sweeter and more concentrated milo?

I believe you get RON94 considered very good already.

Edited by Pocus

You mean you pump 60% RON92 and 40% RON95 you get RON97? [crazy]

Have you ever mixed 40% leftover milo and 60% water and get a sweeter and more concentrated milo?

[laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

This means 50%RON95 & 50%RON95 = RON100 = VPOWER !

i knows it defies logic, but according to him the chemical mix produces ron 97, its chemistry, wondering if anyone tried before i try in vain.

WOW..if this secret is proven true.

Your friend deserved a nobel prize! For discovering what the oil companies have being tricking and cheating us all these years!

There might be some truth in it.

After all fuel works in reverse. The higher RON means its LESS likely to ignite or in other word more stable in ignition.

Lower RON like 90 or 92 are infact holding more 'energy' as they are MORE likely to ignite or unstable in ignition.

So mixing the two lower RON fuel, might just cause a chemical reaction, that helps to stabilise the ignition and thue earns the fuel a higher RON ratings!

Well done. I will try it later on in my SSS. Thanks for the information.

Come to think of it.

My car does feels more powerful and smoother whenever I mix and match the different RON (usually 97 and 95...sometimes 92 when the wallet is tight).

So infact I have unknowingly being giving my SSS higher RON fuel, no wonder I can race and win so many Taxi.

Ron 97 plus Ron 95 = RON 100 or more!! YEAH.

But this is Singapore...we don need E85 type of fuel in our car.

now the secret is out....i think petrol co will jack up the price of 92 and 95.

Edited by Leepee

WOW..if this secret is proven true.

Your friend deserved a nobel prize! For discovering what the oil companies have being tricking and cheating us all these years!

There might be some truth in it.

After all fuel works in reverse. The higher RON means its LESS likely to ignite or in other word more stable in ignition.

Lower RON like 90 or 92 are infact holding more 'energy' as they are MORE likely to ignite or unstable in ignition.

So mixing the two lower RON fuel, might just cause a chemical reaction, that helps to stabilise the ignition and thue earns the fuel a higher RON ratings!

Well done. I will try it later on in my SSS. Thanks for the information.

Then any possibility if you 60%RON92 + 40%RON98 = Vpower Grade ?? [idea]

i knows it defies logic, but according to him the chemical mix produces ron 97, its chemistry, wondering if anyone tried before i try in vain.

your friend probably pulling your leg yeah?

Ask your friend to log into MCF to prove his bullsh*t..."theory" so that we can whop his ass. :D

I mix and match.

Not say I pump 92 when my tank is empty.

I pump 92 usually when my tank is half full. I know its bad to run 100% 92 for my SSS.

But then this new theory really give subsance to why my SSS is smoother when I mix and match different grade!

SSS can run on 92 ????

yes yes it sure works. in fact if you put 20 cent coins in a bag and mix in equal portion of 50 cent coins, they will all change to $1 coins...

↡ Advertisement