Home D

Berncsp76

Against Mark Lee where one of the winning contestants complained that the DIY tv console had fallen off after two months and indirectly causing his LCD tv to be damaged...tot the winning furniture are around 6k?nowadays LCD TV so exp meh? [:/]

http://www.jialat.com/2010/02/17/lousy-wor...eco-survivor-4/

http://showbiz.omy.sg/Showbiz/E-News/Story...450-129077.html

《摆家乐4》赢奖公众投诉:电视墙架两个月就松脱

公众参加家居摆设比赛获得胜利,却指李国煌亲手制作(DIY)的家具中看不中用,短短两个月就坏了。

据说,李国煌亲手制做的电视墙架,在比赛后两个月就松脱,导致整台电视机从墙上掉下来,结果被批手工有问题。公众参加的是《摆家乐4》比赛,由李国煌和王禄江主持。第四系列的《摆家乐4》在去年12月8日播出第一集,至今已播出10集,整个系列的节目要在3月31日才结束。

李国煌在第9集的

post-51509-1266507085_thumb.jpg

Edited by Berncsp76
↡ Advertisement

mark lee said the project was done in Sep'09, but they should check it regularly since it was DIY stuff..... not a proper structure for TV, like that also complaint [hur] [hur]

omg... 3 mths later..light bulbs spoilt...blame mark... 2 mths later again... tis drop...blame bryan... tis blame.. tat blame.. but never blame ownself for joining tis program for them to mess w ur hse... remember... leave it to the pro to do ur hse... this is a VARIETY program for fun, joy n laughter... who to blame..

what else to expect from those cheapskate contestants?

get so many free furniture, free furnishings , then little bit of thing spoil wanna complain.

really cheapskate people, nothing else to comment [shakehead]

what else to expect from those cheapskate contestants?

get so many free furniture, free furnishings , then little bit of thing spoil wanna complain.

really cheapskate people, nothing else to comment [shakehead]

Agree!! anyone has the couple pics?? let post and "identify " them shamelessly on the streets!!! [drivingcar]

Agree!! anyone has the couple pics?? let post and "identify " them shamelessly on the streets!!!

hah...can see from the first link...the videos are uploaded in youtube very clear.

Hmm...Summore I think the tv is AKIRA brand from part 1 of the video. Haha. [laugh]

IMHO cannot totally blame Mark for the damage coz he had already made himself clear that this is the first time he does the DIY of the tv console, and what puzzles me is that the tv was not placed on the console but screwed and hang on the walls instead (from the last part). The bracket was screwed up by the carpenter and fixed up by him and the owner's friends, including the tv console ( Yes I watched the video over and over). So why did the owner mentioned that the tv console caused his tv to be damaged and fall on the floor? :wacko:

Anyway me no relation to Mark Lee, I only 看不惯 some people just complained without checking out the facts. <_< The owner demaned Mediacorp to pay for his damages too...I think its [hur][shakehead][thumbsdown]

Edited by Berncsp76

I read the news from newspaper too. haha..

Btw, I think 李国煌 is not match for 王禄江. Those contestants kanna paired with 李国煌 will be very sianz.

Should ask Chen Han Wei to compete with 王禄江 then the show would be more interesting.

Episode 5/5 at 3:47, the TV bracket was mounted using plastic wall plugs????

TV bracket suppose to use minimum 10mm expansion bolts! Furthermore it's at least a 37 inch TV.

Neutral Newbie

oh... another thing i juz realise from this pic...

http://i45.tinypic.com/15zi97b.jpg

pic seems to be taken with the TV still on the wall, and the couple is showing the damages on the TV console.

now, if the TV is indeed on the wall on the extreme left upper corner as in the pic, how did it drop??

or maybe, they are trying to file claims for not fixing the TV on the wall properly???

anyway, me not related to mark or mediacorp... maybe juz got a eye for details nia...

go for cheap method for makeover, expect top of the line service and quality.. still complain. idiots.

i thought free one, if they want to do it in my house, i wont mind if they broke my LCD

Episode 5/5 at 3:47, the TV bracket was mounted using plastic wall plugs????

TV bracket suppose to use minimum 10mm expansion bolts! Furthermore it's at least a 37 inch TV.

Depend on size lah. Expansion bolts is not needed. You must remember that TV is mounted to the wall and not the ceiling. I know cause my home 42'' LCD TV is mounted with plastic wall plugs and last for 5 years. When i try to take it down, its super hard to remove too.

Neutral Newbie

eh, i also got watch that episode.. but i thought mark nvr place the TV on the TV console and mount it on the wall instead?

he only placed the dvd/vcd/vcr player on the TV console...