Home D

Berncsp76

I am amazed at the manner and the position of the LCD after it has fallen. Anyway I have my doubts that the LCD was moved from a wall-mounted to standing on the TV console - where is the stand?

I think there could have been a certain weight was placed on the LCD, like trying to tilt or trying to access to USB port, such that caused it to dislodged from it original position.

Here I think the plastic insert may not have been sufficient for the LCD TV of that size. It could have been improperly installed.

↡ Advertisement

Against Mark Lee where one of the winning contestants complained that the DIY tv console had fallen off after two months and indirectly causing his LCD tv to be damaged...tot the winning furniture are around 6k?nowadays LCD TV so exp meh? [:/]

http://www.jialat.com/2010/02/17/lousy-wor...eco-survivor-4/

http://showbiz.omy.sg/Showbiz/E-News/Story...450-129077.html

《摆家乐4》赢奖公众投诉:电视墙架两个月就松脱

公众参加家居摆设比赛获得胜利,却指李国煌亲手制作(DIY)的家具中看不中用,短短两个月就坏了。

据说,李国煌亲手制做的电视墙架,在比赛后两个月就松脱,导致整台电视机从墙上掉下来,结果被批手工有问题。公众参加的是《摆家乐4》比赛,由李国煌和王禄江主持。第四系列的《摆家乐4》在去年12月8日播出第一集,至今已播出10集,整个系列的节目要在3月31日才结束。

李国煌在第9集的

From the video, the TV Wall Mount Bracket and the screws are from the TV Manufacturer, it's not DIY but self assembled onto the wall. The photos doesn't tell much, it seem to be the TV come out from the Wall Mount bracket which maybe due to the improper handling of the TV or improper mounting of the TV to the Wall Mount Bracket.

Not fair to say Mediacorp fault or Mark Lee and btw, the contestant didn't complain but his friend who saw him cleaning up the place complain. Maybe his friend never get the whole story and just guess. No one knows the real story of what it happened except the contestant. It maybe during spring cleaning, take out the TV and didn't put back properly to the Wall Mount Bracket.

Now this is a clearer picture. Did not understand what the chinese report mentioned though.

Edited by David

What;''s the condition of Mark Lee's LCD TV. We should consider the quality first than price. Also at the same time we should keep in mind that any electronic goods can be damaged any time for two reasons- The 1st one is poor qualitative parts or accessories by the poor company and the 2nd one is lack of operating knowledge of  the users.

↡ Advertisement
  • Dislike 1