3rd Eye (aka Yin Yang eye)

Mcf777

if thats true...burning joss paper is not burning for nothing lor?

n how come the heaven n hell are using old joss paper design like olden days? never change become more hip?

Edited by Babyt
↡ Advertisement

My niece has this special "skill" too.

She told me she's used to it liao.

She tends to tell her parents whenever she sees them in their house, the family are all very excited about it (so do I).

One day I went with her to watch "The Fourth Kind" movie with some other nieces and nephews.

The cinema was quite empty that day.

After the show at home, she told us that she saw a group of spirit sitting in front row, then another group was walking up and down the alley. She can identify them from normal people because she cannot see their faces, they are all blurred.

• Praise 1

My wife can see these things every few weeks.

It started when she was preggy with our first kid in 2003. A lady spirit practically waitied for her every nite at our block downstairs. In the end, we got tian tou ppl to send the spirit to the other side. Apparently this spirit have been wandering around sembawang since the kampong days and was hoping my wife could help her....cos wify emits some sort of bright light from far maybe bcos she is purely vegetraian.

Since then, she have seen spirits in mscps, her old working place at DSO @ science park hill(penty over there), pasar malam, temples, along expressways and many times outside our house corridoors and twice inside our house. [dead]

Basically these things can appear day & night. Most faces cant be seen. They are good and bad ones....diff by their darkness appearances. They loveeeeeeee to hang around temples and hospitals. Guangyi or jesus christ statue will not deter them from coming into yr house. Most are harmless if you dont disturb them.

Thats just about all i can sum up from what i heard from wify. If got time, i will go into details. [laugh]

Edited by Hiphiphoray
  • Praise 1

a question for those who are gifted..will you siam the good brother while walking? or rather, have you ever 'bumped' into them while walking? Like for eg bro Doosan's friend, if the good brother hang out at his door, how to enter the house?

heard playing chanting sutra music also attract them...my mum also said funerals also attract them...well...these are some things cannot be explained. couldnt be stress or tired to come with this disillusion.

the blur faces sound like The Ring...the cursed ones appeared faceless in photos lol.

This thread is beginning to be a meaningful thread for gifted person to share their personal experience...for those that intend to disturb by putting not real experience...please don't do that....if it is true...let this thread be sharing platform for those ignorance person like me about the other world...

understand fr him that good bro can siam very fast as they r like floating in thin air.

very unlikely some1 bumpd into them. if it happens, then "real" guy wud fall sick,

need to compromise via medium/temple caretaker to settle conditions with those good bro that he bumpd into.

that's where u c ppl praying at cross rd 2beg forgiveness with good bro.

my ex-colleague always adv me to light brightly the oil lamp on praying table, brighter the better.

cos it deters uninvited guest to come into house. if this flame flip like wind /breeze blowing--actually no breeze/wind, then some uninvited guest is trying to invade into ur house.

as far as chinese wordings r concern, there is such thing, then there is such word="shadow"

that is what hokkian saying: u r sure with "shadow" ?

wording consists "linqee"-positive force, that is how talisman works.

more details? muz ask expert liow!

• Praise 1

most likely i read too many penthouse magazines......... [inlove]

more than 2 decades ago, 1sunday afternoon, i was at home facing main door reading paper.

fr corner of my eye i saw indian child abt +-10yr old wit light blue short, white singlet, slowly walkd into my neighbour's house, neighbour is taiwanese with 3 children.

we r in same roll, with main doors side by side, n i immediately took key open my gate 2 chk, but taiwan-kia not at home, they out kai2. [sweatdrop]

• Praise 1

[thumbsup] yes, "3rd eye" is gifted.

i hv a fren grad fr "southOcean", never bother with his 3rd eye. only inconvnience is during 7th month,

quite some good bros hanging around at his door, waiting 4him 2disperse $$$$$$$$$ like atm [thumbsup]

another retired primary sch headmaster in bentong(fr genting further up north), with 3rd eye, providing services to those kena disturbd cases by non-friendly good bros.

i've been trying meditating to open 3rd eye 4the past more than decade, only can feel2 in places not been clean, nothing cud be seen, tooooo dumb maybe.

so the cow's tear and the Xia Liu method don't really work?

• Praise 1

Very enlightening info here from all those bro here who have such gift. Thanks.

At least it can be confirm that there is something after we die.. just whether we turn into those wondering "bro" or go somewhere.

Let's hope this thread can be from from all religion embelishments and see what we can learn from all those gifted bros here.

• Praise 1

:D modern dogs jz makan then tidor, or go kai2 with [gorgeous] poo2 little.

their tear might not effective 2 commnicte with good bro, jz like my fren who own 3 cats, even play with mouse, cos no mothercat 2teach them mouse 4food.

most likely modern factory mfged foods r hygenic than tikus.....

coming qinmeng festival, jz be alert.....

• Praise 1

err. does those things disturb/attempt to interact with you and your family since your wife can see them in your house?

Mostly they are just wandering around aimlessly. No harm intended. But they like any other normal persons will look around thier surroundings. At least that is what wify says.

The only time IT wanted to get our family attention is during a visit @ CCK columbarium complex. Its the annual visiting thing to my father and wify saw this small boy abt the same age as my girl(5yrs old then) trying to get my girl's attention by moving around us. Tho wify quickly hinted to me, i wasnt really scare. Actually i was quite sad for this boy.....died at just a young age. Probably he doesnt even understand life & death. I told wify to just ignor IT, we dont have to rush off. [smallcry]

Edited by Hiphiphoray

Me myself have a experience with a spirit at east coast park in the middle of the night.. A old granny spirit. She ask me for the time and after a few seconds.. She just disappear into the thin air.

• Praise 1

it is ironic that though i lost the sight...am trying to get it back thru mediation and other stuff....hahaha...maybe something which i will regret...

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1