3rd Eye (aka Yin Yang eye)

Mcf777

By a rough guess, there are more Dead People than Living ones since the dawn of time.

Therefore, ghost are common. Its us, the living, who are abnormal.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

That's exactly what the monk said about my sister when she started seeing those things. Unfortunately it is not so short term as the 'element' of the year had just changed and she was extremely weak to it.

Its as the bros described, can see everything except the face which appears as a blur. She also mentioned that they are either white (means no harm) or black (may have bad intentions). It seems like if they know you can see them..

There was once when my Malay neighbour's young daughter was killed by a car while she's coming home. That night, she heard a girl sobbing outside the window...

This doesn't mean you have 3rd eye(if you don't often see such things and this particular encounter happens to be an one off incident)...could be just that your 时运 happened to be a bit low at that time and so will be able to see such things if a bit unlucky.

• Praise 1

a lecturer who has the 3rd eye told my group this :

white ones are ok, but not black ones.

if u see a dog barking/growling and backing away at nothing, stay away - likely a black one is ard.

old days at funerals the lights are those yellow bulbs type. but nowadays some funerals use florescencent tubes. if they are around, u can notice that the flor tubes will turn slightly purplish..

• Praise 1

When u lost somebody very dear to u unexpectedly then u'll wish u possess this special ability. To me it's more of a gift rather than a curse. I really hope to know friends who have this special gift as i've so many unanswered questions about life after death. Yes, we can read it fr books or even fr internet but 2 have somebody tell u face 2 face tat they possess this special ability is indeed a blessing.

Do pm me as i'm more than glad to have a Ying Yang eye friend.

• Praise 1

Nothing to do at night, so with some of my friends chatting at the breakwater... I move to the bench behind the breakwater as I am fiddling with my handphone and scare it drop into the water.

• Praise 1

You will not realise its a spirit until it went away suddenly.. I felt a bit weird at that time because where on earth will a granny go east coast park in the middle of the night... and suddenly appear and disappear.

• Praise 1

I'd like to comment my research on these entities.

1. They are bounded by the structure/pathways in their lifetime - You see them passing thru walls, but in actual fact, the Wall in your house or place you are in, does not exist during their lfetime, in their lifetime, he walks thru a doorway.

2. This goes to show that Changi Airport T1,2,3 or any places that are RECLAIMed land don't have Headless spirits or entities becos last time its the SEA.

For point 2, FYI T3 used to be part of Changi Beach where there were lots of firing squads during the Sook Ching Massacre during WW2. So no surprises that lots of headless entities wandering around T3 area. Let me dig out a picture with the map of the massacre site here from NUS: http://habitatnews.nus.edu.sg/heritage/cha...kblackburn.html. You can see that T3 sits directly on top of the massacre site.

ChangiHistoricArea.jpg

Edited by Nautilus
  • Praise 1

By a rough guess, there are more Dead People than Living ones since the dawn of time.

Therefore, ghost are common. Its us, the living, who are abnormal.

If the MIW could figure out a way to give ghosts the vote, they would've done so long ago. Maybe we won't have so many "new citizens" around, at least living ones. [laugh]

Remember my son when he was about 2 yrs old

He would sometime ask me or wife

What's the man or lady doing over there or etc

We sometime would ask him where and he point toward the direction where we see no one

• Praise 1

We sometime would ask him where and he point toward the direction where we see no one

[dizzy] goosebumps.....

• Praise 1

[sweatdrop][sweatdrop] Shivers!

↡ Advertisement