3rd Eye (aka Yin Yang eye)

Mcf777

remember once bring my son go shopping just b4 we abt to enter one of the shop .. my son (abt 2 years old) scream and seems very scare .. think should be something eerie inside the shop .. :blink:

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

We can take UFOs to explain how a mind is manipulated thru the media.

The people who have encountered UOFs and Aliens have very similar description. And as expected, all descriptions are similar to the first UFO alien movie when it is broadcast.

Ever wondered why westerners encounters are a vast difference compared to asian encounters of ghosts?

or it is really true that there are western ghosts and asian ghosts?

but they can also say that the movie UFO are base on ppl encounter of UFO too leh... [sweatdrop][lipsrsealed]

• Praise 1

Very enlightening info here from all those bro here who have such gift. Thanks.

At least it can be confirm that there is something after we die.. just whether we turn into those wondering "bro" or go somewhere.

Let's hope this thread can be from from all religion embelishments and see what we can learn from all those gifted bros here.

Indeed.

My father-in-law died a couple of years back due to sickness.

After his funeral, my niece told us she sees him wandering in his house during that time (not sure if it's within that so-called 7 days).

But now, he is no longer found in the house.

I wonder if we will really be wandering after we die or just for a short period of time.

And why are those still wandering around, ain't they going to 投胎?

Another question, do they hang around when we burn the offerings to them?

And do they really receive them during the burning?

• Praise 1

Children below age 4 is believe to be able to "see".

I can believe, because I found my baby girl sometimes look at one location for a long time.

Anyway, as long as she is fine, I'm ok.

• Praise 1

but they can also say that the movie UFO are base on ppl encounter of UFO too leh... [sweatdrop][lipsrsealed]

I too dont really believe these things before. Until wify keeps telling all these encounters. So far have been months since she last seen one.

Last encounter was a man wandering around our corridoor. From corriddor to lift area and back. My kids and maid got all excited. Wify faster closed the door..........haha. My kitchen area allows us to see over at the lift area, so we gather there and shout HELLO HELLO. My kids keep saying SEE WHAT? SOMEBODY COMING OUR HOUSE HAR? As usually the family see nothing except wify. By now wify totally freak out and was way way back behind us half-hiding-observing. Until she had a glimsp that IT was starring at us without emotions. Until Wify cannot tahan force everybody go watch TV. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Edited by Hiphiphoray

haha! that's true.

but until solid evidence is put forward, i'm still doubtful. however, i will keep an open mind.

Yeah... anyway. with the universe so big. i won't be surprise if there are other life force. But i really doubt that it will be possible for us to come into contact with them.

Actually a lot of things we do not have answer due to our limited knowledge at this moment of time.

Imagine if we bring a torch light back to say 100 yrs ago, people than will think we are having black magic carrying a cold fire that will not burn and cannot extinguish around?

When my grandfather pass away, on the 7 day, we actually saw a grasshopper flying into our house, land on the offerings and start to 'suck' one of the offerings.. and after a while it flew off. how to explain this? Never see this phenomenan before or till now after so many years if any brothers will want to say it's just coincidence.

when my Mother in Law pass way, my sister in law saw a beautiful bird in her bedroom and linger there for a while and fly off.

All these might have an explaination by maybe not during my lifetime.

• Praise 1

Actually a lot of things we do not have answer due to our limited knowledge at this moment of time.

Imagine if we bring a torch light back to say 100 yrs ago, people than will think we are having black magic carrying a cold fire that will not burn and cannot extinguish around?

When my grandfather pass away, on the 7 day, we actually saw a grasshopper flying into our house, land on the offerings and start to 'suck' one of the offerings.. and after a while it flew off. how to explain this? Never see this phenomenan before or till now after so many years if any brothers will want to say it's just coincidence.

when my Mother in Law pass way, my sister in law saw a beautiful bird in her bedroom and linger there for a while and fly off.

All these might have an explaination by maybe not during my lifetime.

When my grandma pass away, there too was a grasshopper on the leading car with my grandpa in it. All the way from gong min sua back to the house.

Of so many cars why the grasshopper stick onto this car ? And hang on throughout the long journey from sin ming to bukit merah. Strange right ????? :blink::wacko:

Edited by Hiphiphoray

pls correct me but i was tot when christians died, their souls are still on earth waiting for judgement day to be judged in order to join god?

where the taosim believes the spirits will be guarded by the color of the lights they will be sent to...white light is heaven..those that are unrest will stay behind on earth.

Edited by Dentalfloss
  • Praise 1

pls correct me but i was tot when christians died, their souls are still on earth waiting for judgement day to be judged in order to join god?

Suppose to be in heaven after died.

• Praise 1

Remember my son when he was about 2 yrs old

He would sometime ask me or wife

What's the man or lady doing over there or etc

We sometime would ask him where and he point toward the direction where we see no one

Similar case here, my wife's grandmother passed away years back and her 2 -3 yr old cousin told them during the wake that he saw few 'interesting people' gathering around at grandmother's coffin, took her away. Beside, it was in day time. [sweatdrop]

• Praise 1

haha! that's true.

but until solid evidence is put forward, i'm still doubtful. however, i will keep an open mind.

So true. Until I saw a thing ran across the room with 2 other witnesses.

It turned to stare at us, no face but can sense it was not actually happy. Then it turned and ran off between alot of furnitures at breakneck speed.

The whole incident happened in an instant.

First response, I turned to my friend and asked "did you see that?"

He asked "wtf was dat?"

I knew we saw the same thing.

Third Guy - shaking and refuse to enter the room

Next we checked the whole room, no other way out except the door we were standing at. Empty.

If you are the chipmunk reading this, answer me.

• Praise 1

where the taosim believes the spirits will be guarded by the color of the lights they will be sent to...white light is heaven..those that are unrest will stay behind on earth.

When Christians died, their souls will go to heaven to be with God. They won't be on earth, waiting for judgment.

Judgment for Christians come after Jesus raptured all the Christians (living or dead) from the earth unto heaven. 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18.

Judgment for Christians is also known as the Bema Seat of Christ.

My 2 cents input for Christians.

Not sure about taoists.

↡ Advertisement