The Tiger is eating me alive

Ahtong

Barely two weeks in and the Tiger is already making its imperious and overbearing nature felt in many annoying ways with a continuous stream of problems, often concurrent and with numerous sideshows to boot. If this is a preview of the year to come, I am going to concuss. Any advice on how to fend off the Tiger's unwelcome pressence?

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Any advice on how to fend off the Tiger's unwelcome pressence?

Ask the cow to come bac, make beef steak out of it, then go look for a red WRX aka Ambulance Driver Basher who deserves to Rot IN HELL, swee swee put all the steak on top of his car & WALA! The Tiger will follow his car whever he goes. [:p][:p][:p]

don't laught, that makes two of you and you will suffer the same fate hahahaha....

no i am the boy kenna eaten.. [laugh]

You didn't see the 2 man in my Avatar?? [:p]

snake is 刑 Tai Sui. this is also tiger month.....so it is double tiger make your life more miserable. good thing is tiger month will be over soon

if u watch CNY eve variety program, they say snake good luck this year.  never believe such generalize reading.  best to get a personalize one

Edited by Acemundo

I find it very ssssssuprising that ssssnakessss can be lucky thissss year sssince the Tiger issss like a hex animal to it.

My dad is a Tiger. 5 days after chinese new year, he went back to his company and was given notice that he has been retrenched... it was like WTF? so zhun? I am also a Tiger studying in SMU. Wondering what will happen to me this year..

It is said that one family cannot have two tigers. So how is your relation with your dad? This horoscope thing is very strange. Sometimes it is bollocks but sometimes it is suprisingly zhoon.

↡ Advertisement