Borneo not selling me their Toyota

Beemer77

Ts...I think borneo is clearing their back log...

99% u will get the coe for the next bid.

Either u got the coe and get the car, or u dun get the coe and move on to buy other car.

Either way is good. As long as u dun lose ur deposit.

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

i am new to this, it is possible as an individual go and get a coe and then decide on what car he/she wants to buy and then use that coe to register the car? sorry abt the silly question. Thanks

Yes you can! But all many are lazy.

The simple fact is that most buyer don't even have the $5000 to go bid for the COE themselves. (previously was worst at $10,000)

SIngaporean was lazy lot.

The initial COE bidding system was decided to be self-bidding, gov has more or less set this rule. But all the lazy buyers BEG and PLEA with gov to let the AD do the bidding on their behalf as it will be easier and less hassle for the car buyers. The gov changed the rule eventually.

And the rest is history.....(I can't seem to find the news report on this...maybe some forumers have the article can post it)

i am new to this, it is possible as an individual go and get a coe and then decide on what car he/she wants to buy and then use that coe to register the car? sorry abt the silly question. Thanks

U can but you won't get the corresponding discount on the car price to off set what you paid directly for the COE. Car dealer prefers to sell package price which normally enables them to earn more profit

as someone posted recently, it seems car dealers have cornered the COE market to outbid the lao bai xin

Edited by Fedup-camry

U can but you won't get the corresponding discount on the car price to off set what you paid directly for the COE. Car dealer prefers to sell package price which normally enables them to earn more profit

as someone posted recently, it seems car dealers have cornered the COE market to outbid the lao bai xin

agreed...our car industry here not very regulated...I think on purpose but that's just my conspiracy theory. I strongly advocate we pay what we bid.....

was actually hoping that they don't get the COE [:p]

given all the quality issue with Toyota

thai toyota are not affected at all. buy without worries.

Neutral Newbie

Because Toyotas made in Thailand everything will come loose?

Therefore brake will never jam?

Just a joke.

Cheers

Sure or not??? Since when u become BM Sales?? [:p]

My friend's tomyam Altis drive shaft dropped off! [knife]

Luckily never kanan accident & under warranty!!! :o

Sure or not??? Since when u become BM Sales?? [:p]

My friend's tomyam Altis drive shaft dropped off! [knife]

Luckily never kanan accident & under warranty!!! :o

my Camry also got something fell off from the engine compartment, "clang" along the expressway, then the car was like can't be controlled ...... brought to BM......don't know what they do, they said nothing wrong.....but funny that the "uncontrollable" feeling is gone after the visit

i can only guess that they fixed something without telling the customer

just like every time you go with a complaint, they test drive it, agree with the complain and tell you need two days to change the parts (being ordered from central warehouse at Pandan) but when you collect the car, the job report said "general checking" and they changed the parts for "customer assurance" .... isn't it a cover up for defects ? then appears like damn great to make customer happy for their assurance some more change parts FOC ....bla bla bla

Edited by Fedup-camry

their courtesy car tom yam altis one year old drive like a 15 year old japan made corolla kind of feeling, like every bits falling apart

however the courtesy car lexus not bad la

May be a blessing in disguise if 6 bids failed. Get something better and possibly cheaper.

now I can only hope that they don't get the COE or if they do deliver the car, it doesn't come with auto acceleration and "cruise control" freebies which I do not require. [rifle]

If you manage to win your COE bid, my advise when collecting the car fresh at BM is to drive it straight to a workshop to replace the accelerator with an aftermarket one. Who knows the stock one might become stuck anytime [laugh]

my Camry also got something fell off from the engine compartment, "clang" along the expressway, then the car was like can't be controlled ...... brought to BM......don't know what they do, they said nothing wrong.....but funny that the "uncontrollable" feeling is gone after the visit

i can only guess that they fixed something without telling the customer

just like every time you go with a complaint, they test drive it, agree with the complain and tell you need two days to change the parts (being ordered from central warehouse at Pandan) but when you collect the car, the job report said "general checking" and they changed the parts for "customer assurance" .... isn't it a cover up for defects ? then appears like damn great to make customer happy for their assurance some more change parts FOC ....bla bla bla

Your nick is funny

Because Toyotas made in Thailand everything will come loose?

Therefore brake will never jam?

Just a joke.

Cheers

yep. thai yotas brake will never jam.

↡ Advertisement