Why do some companies pay bogus senior employees?

Joycechua

Neutral Newbie

auntie A asked them to remove her name after knowing the severity from me. But the company X refused. You tell me what to do?

↡ Advertisement

Supersonic

Then how? don't report, let aunties and uncle rot to death?

To be honest, they are already complicit in the crime. They can either quit or force the guy to remove their names (by threatening to report). This way they can claim mitigation if the company is eventually caught.

Another way is to just sit and collect the money. Since you're already complicit in the crime, might as well be rewarded for it.

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

But now, company X refused to do anything. Think they tot we are relatives, won't do anything. That stupid b*tchy wife.

Edited by Joycechua

Supersonic

auntie A asked them to remove her name after knowing the severity from me. But the company X refused. You tell me what to do?

Threaten to report. If you're already willing to report, then there's no harm in threatening to report and hoping the company gives in.

Supersonic

But now, company X refused to do anything. Think they tot we are relatives, won't do anything. That stupid b*tchy wife.

If they refuse after the threats then get all the auntie and uncles involved to report TOGETHER; claiming ignorance and that they just found out what he was doing. The prosecutor might decide to give chance.

Either that or just continue collecting $$$ and hope not to get caught.

Then how? don't report, let aunties and uncle rot to death?

Very simple solution.

Tell the relative you know he's running this kind of thing.

Educate all your uncles/aunties about the severity of this scam.

Tell him to let them resign or else.

I think his balls will shrink and LL let them resign.

On another note, I think you must be very young.

It seems to me as if you have some previous dislike of this relative.

If to avenge some hatred, go right ahead, cos he will probably go to jail.

If not, just recognise that you will be persona non grata by taking the moral high ground and being holier than thou.

Go ahead, send a big bomb to all your relatives.

Maybe the boss+wife go jail, and the rest all fine 5K.

Maybe you'll sleep better at night for that.

While you're sleeping, remember that everyone makes mistakes, even you.

If they refuse after the threats then get all the auntie and uncles involved to report TOGETHER; claiming ignorance and that they just found out what he was doing. The prosecutor might decide to give chance.

Either that or just continue collecting $$$ and hope not to get caught.

Send resignation letter via registered mail.

Keep copy as record to distance themself from the crime.

If nothing done then go report.

Very simple solution.

Tell the relative you know he's running this kind of thing.

Educate all your uncles/aunties about the severity of this scam.

Tell him to let them resign or else.

I think his balls will shrink and LL let them resign.

On another note, I think you must be very young.

It seems to me as if you have some previous dislike of this relative.

If to avenge some hatred, go right ahead, cos he will probably go to jail.

If not, just recognise that you will be persona non grata by taking the moral high ground and being holier than thou.

Go ahead, send a big bomb to all your relatives.

Maybe the boss+wife go jail, and the rest all fine 5K.

Maybe you'll sleep better at night for that.

wun go jail lar..... fine only and allowed to pay in installments.... i got frens kena before.... i mean the owner of company...... employees i dun know what happened but i think nothing happened

talk to them nicely and ask them find another person....

knowing the severity from you? How much you know about it, you did not even know why they use her name?

for those uncles and aunties who were lured into this unknowingly, yes i agree with you on this part

BUT

for the company owner who knowingly commits an offence, then no, they deserve to be punished.

If auntie dunno the activity is a crime, then hard for prosecutor to make a case of abetment.

If auntie know the activity is a crime, and still carry on, then is 100% abetment.

One simple way out is auntie go to MOM and ask why get govt $, want to check how other aunties frens can also qualify.

for those uncles and aunties who were lured into this unknowingly, yes i agree with you on this part

BUT

for the company owner who knowingly commits an offence, then no, they deserve to be punished.

it is actually an open secret, if not you think how come so many companies can hire so many foreign workers

Neutral Newbie

it is actually an open secret, if not you think how come so many companies can hire so many foreign workers

And deprived many singaporeans a job. My cousin lost her job becos' she is higher paid than foreign workers. In fact, pls lah, she belongs to the lower waged ones already. Can't companies just obey law and employ more singaporeans (not phantom) ?

And deprived many singaporeans a job. My cousin lost her job becos' she is higher paid than foreign workers. In fact, pls lah, she belongs to the lower waged ones already. Can't companies just obey law and employ more singaporeans (not phantom) ?

You dun understand what employers of SME are going thru. In fact you dun know anything. All you want is to get even with some relative which IMO is plain silly. If you want to get personal, go face her and fight it out lah. Use this kind of despicable under handed method of reporting to authorities is no better dan those who hire phantom workers.

i'm not sure about it..

but if we are to report and cease the funding to the auntie, then i think we should think again.

why should we report? do we have any gain from reporting?

my honest opinion, mind your own business and just let it be.~

don't have to bug me, it's just my opinion..~