• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
54 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 01 March 2010 - 03:06 PM

Loo
  • Loo
    3rd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

anyone bros/sis driving the new Toyota Wish 2009 1.8X. 7 speed CVT?

I have done so far 4000kms. doing abt 9-9.5km/L..

V bad FC..

Dont know its because of my driving or something wrong with car..

Please help by contributing ur inputs...

20% city, 50% major roads, 30 % hW

Thanks

Posted 01 March 2010 - 03:09 PM

Darryn
  • Premium member
    Darryn
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

anyone bros/sis driving the new Toyota Wish 2009 1.8X. 7 speed CVT?

I have done so far 4000kms. doing abt 9-9.5km/L..

V bad FC..

Dont know its because of my driving or something wrong with car..

Please help by contributing ur inputs...

20% city, 50% major roads, 30 % hW

Thanks

I can't help you, except to say that my 2006 four speeder is currently getting 11.7 km/l (according to trip computer)

I have NEVER fallen below 10.5 km/l

The figures you are quoting are insane
Behold the tortoise! He only makes progress when he sticks his neck out.
All that's required for evil to triumph is that good men do nothing

Posted 01 March 2010 - 03:55 PM

Loo
  • Loo
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

I think also bad. but the PI service workshop say its normal during run-in...dont know real anot..

Posted 01 March 2010 - 04:00 PM

Darkblue
  • Darkblue
    5th Gear
    Author Image

My friend getting 14.5km/l, with Eco-Mode.

Esso 95, Full Syn Oil.

Posted 01 March 2010 - 04:05 PM

Loo
  • Loo
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

maybe i should try Esso.. been using shell 98.

I am still on mineral.

Posted 01 March 2010 - 04:45 PM

Loo
  • Loo
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Anyone else driving same car?

Posted 01 March 2010 - 04:58 PM

Yooyoo99
  • Premium member
    Yooyoo99
    1st Gear
    Author Image

Mine is from PI, now at 3k mileage.

Figures from the trip computer

Started with 10km/L, with Eco mode and light foot, went up close to 11.8km/L.

Increase my tire pressure from to 260psi (yokohama s drive 17"), now is at 12 to 12.2 depending on how much highway. 50/50 normally.

Posted 01 March 2010 - 05:07 PM

Chongyong
  • Premium member
    Chongyong
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

mine on 15" 70hw 30city average 12.5km/l. current mileage 5k km. Best is on NSHW can hit 14km/l with average speed 130km/h.
Esso 95, Full Syn Oil. Both Eco mode on.

Posted 02 March 2010 - 09:22 AM

Loo
  • Loo
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Hi ,

Does the eco mode help? i feel that the FC is worse off with eco mode on...any comments?

Thanks

Posted 02 March 2010 - 09:23 AM

Loo
  • Loo
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Tires can pump to 260??

Is it a bit over??

Sorry, i am newbie, need advice. i normally pump 230

Thanks

Posted 02 March 2010 - 09:26 AM

Dscheng
  • Premium member
    Dscheng
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Yes it is normal when run in engine. What is your mileage now?
** Riding passion

Car
2007-Civic EG, 2009-Lancer EX, 2012-JDM WRX,
2012-Civic FD, 2014-Lancer CS3M, 2015- RN6-Z,
2018 - GB7.

Bike
2000 - Hornet 125R, 2002 - CBR400R-L, 2007- Super 4 Spec II
2018 - Finally, i am back in riding, ZX10R.

Posted 02 March 2010 - 09:55 AM

Salmon
  • Salmon
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

No worries, my is about 9.2km/l

On 17", Shell 95, done so far 2K still on mineral.

95% city, 5% highway

Posted 02 March 2010 - 10:07 AM

Chongyong
  • Premium member
    Chongyong
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

I am not sure.. maybe let me try to switch off the eco for few tanks 1st then only can compare the effect of eco...

Posted 02 March 2010 - 10:11 AM

Loo
  • Loo
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

oh ok...mine abt 9.5 ..so therabouts..but some pple said they hit consistently 12-13.. i am puzzled.

Posted 02 March 2010 - 10:12 AM

Loo
  • Loo
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Hi, my mileage is abt 4.2k... still on mineral.. going for 5 k service soon to change to full syn oil.

Posted 02 March 2010 - 10:59 AM

Nmnhnlm
  • Nmnhnlm
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Tires can pump to 260??

Is it a bit over??

Sorry, i am newbie, need advice. i normally pump 230

Thanks

Why not? Its just 30Kpa (not PSI) more only. I have been pumping 280 for my 18" tyres

Posted 02 March 2010 - 11:40 AM

Loo
  • Loo
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

He said he pumped 260 psi leh...sure can?

Posted 02 March 2010 - 11:47 AM

Ryanyusoff
  • Premium member
    Ryanyusoff
    4th Gear
    Author Image

it's normal during running in with mineral oil..once changed to fully synthetic,FC will improve
Feel The Air,Ride The Wave...

Posted 02 March 2010 - 01:50 PM

Loo
  • Loo
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Thanks..hopefully..if not will be v disappointed cos it claimed on paper to hit 16km/l while i am doing only abt 9...

Posted 02 March 2010 - 03:23 PM

Tohto
  • Premium member
    Tohto
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Thanks..hopefully..if not will be v disappointed cos it claimed on paper to hit 16km/l while i am doing only abt 9...

All claim on paper had to -20% for our local usage..

Back to General Car Discussion  ·  Cars Top Reply to this topic
SgCarMart Quotz

Quick Reply

Tags: toyota, Wish, 2009, 7Speed, much

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users