How do companies manage to release your car within one week?

Joycechua

Turbocharged

Fastest time ever experience was 5 days, Volvo. friend got from PI got it in 4 days.

↡ Advertisement

Unless its guaranteed COE, be prepared to be told bidding was unsuccessful unless they have open CAT available.

wah, congrats! the agent said will finish everything then pass me the car

Neutral Newbie

receive fast, ponder.

receive late, ponder.

very funny. Haha..~

anyway, enjoy your ride! :D

haha.

i think i will get trouble to drive it home. I have not been driving frequently for 2++ years. hopefully can drive it safely home......

Neutral Newbie

actually my second car.

but last time, i have a close friend who helped me with everything. Now, never contact already. So have to settle it by myself.

I got a mit. colt. +

Neutral Newbie

haha.

i think i will get trouble to drive it home. I have not been driving frequently for 2++ years. hopefully can drive it safely home......

I drive home for you :ph34r::D

Turbocharged

I rather drive it myself [drivingcar][drivingcar]

he mean he want to drive home with you lah. cause your avatar too cute so he is drooling mah [:p]

Turbocharged

joseph, no need to work one ah? Hee, your boy is very cute too

so [sleeping]

me... i am desk bound. plus i normally work very fast. So i can work and surf at the same time.

Normally i finish everything for the day by 11am liao... *sigh* dont know its me or the system in singapore. Everywhere i go is like that. everyone still working hard while i am doing nothing.

Neutral Newbie

[thumbsup]

Actually me too. i don't dare to tell the boss, else the other colleagues will kill me.... spoiling the market. [gossip]

I usually pretend to be busy though I finish my work for the day already. I have to save up my work for the next days. Otherwise, maybe they give me a letter to go [bigcry] ... hahaha

me... i am desk bound. plus i normally work very fast. So i can work and surf at the same time.

Normally i finish everything for the day by 11am liao... *sigh* dont know its me or the system in singapore. Everywhere i go is like that. everyone still working hard while i am doing nothing.

ha ha better hope ur boss dun see this or he may decided to pay you till 11am, then u really have to stay in palau ubin lao

Turbocharged

ha ha better hope ur boss dun see this or he may decided to pay you till 11am, then u really have to stay in palau ubin lao

Smack you again [laugh]

dont worry. he will never find out. i have been to army you know?haha

Neutral Newbie

joseph, avatar only.. real person maybe he will [bigcry]

Dang, you guys are mistaken....

I just wanted to try out driving colt plus [:p] haha