'ICE' Found On Moon - NASA

Picnic06-Biante15

no oxygen oso cant survive...

Just like the show, "Total Recall" ...... [sweatdrop]

Just melt and boil the ice and Oxygen is release into the atmosphere ....... [sly]

Ha... ha.... too much science fiction movies ... [smash]

(edited)

I thought they are broke.... still do such things....

Evian... Water from the french alps... expensive good tasting tap water.....

Nasa Mineral water... fresh from the moon with astro minerals.... BOOMZ

Edited by Sw20

I thought they are broke.... still do such things....

Evian... Water from the french alps... expensive good tasting tap water.....

Nasa Mineral water... fresh from the moon with astro minerals.... BOOMZ

i wonder why they are so siao on in exploring... maybe there is something really wrong with earth and they are trying to find escape route quickly

If found to have ICE and living in moon is possible, will the moon be spilt by all the countries in the current Earth?

And if yes, will our Singapore area be tax again by COE??? Hahaha...

Very interest find and can you show me the link?

does the moon even have an atmosphere like earth?

or is it vaccuum like space?

what is it like on the moon surface?

sorry ah, me last time no take young astronomy badge in school

water is H2O, since 2 elements are present, i'm thinking O2 is present too.

You are right...

Water or H2O will provide only not only oxygen but also hydrogen which they can use as fuel for rockets...

Setting up a base on the moon makes sense because it's easier to launch a space craft from there due to the lower gravity - it takes massive amount of fuel to escape the earth's gravity pull...just see the big booster rockets they jettison soon after the shuttle reaches the stratosphere :D

Turbocharged

does the moon even have an atmosphere like earth?

or is it vaccuum like space?

what is it like on the moon surface?

sorry ah, me last time no take young astronomy badge in school

Moon's mas is about 1/6th of Earth. Such small mass do not have enough gravity to hold on to any gas particles from being blown away by the solar wind. Therefore, there is no air..like vacuum of space. Moon surface are mostly rocky, like earth..since earth and moon are once the same body and therefore, it's composition is about the same..

Moon's mas is about 1/6th of Earth. Such small mass do not have enough gravity to hold on to any gas particles from being blown away by the solar wind. Therefore, there is no air..like vacuum of space. Moon surface are mostly rocky, like earth..since earth and moon are once the same body and therefore, it's composition is about the same..

great info

so i see no way we can build a natural atmosphere on the moon, so if humans wanna live there, need to wear suits and build aerodromes like those in avatar..

great info

so i see no way we can build a natural atmosphere on the moon, so if humans wanna live there, need to wear suits and build aerodromes like those in avatar..

Yup, some people have already started these bio-spheres on Earth to prepare themselves for the next generation of living on the moon...hahah

Neutral Newbie

Why Nasa can spend billion dollars on their expedition but always show those picture in black n white, camera in colours cost zillion dollars ah why ah why ah why ah why ah ?

The face on the moon with the few pyramid shape tower has the same aligment as the great pyramid of egypt facing the north pole, made by who alien ah ? ah why ah why ah why ah why ah ?

What makes obama to break the silents against the alien, it's time to uncover the truth about mars has diamond cover under it.

↡ Advertisement