Fiat Bravo Auction, how much would you bid?

Dlar2

Neutral Newbie

to be honest, i think its a damn crappy car, a friend of mind bought it back a yr ago, and not it has transmission probs and drive shaft problems, sounds pretty scary the way it rattles loudly when you rev the engine and as it attempts to change into the next gear. just my food for thought ^_^

http://www.sgcarmart.com/used_cars/info.ph...8006&DL=501

Is this car worth? Condition looks bad on photo. How do we calculate OPC car?

if ur interested go down take a look on the car b4 make any decision,

They will entertaine u one dun worry

Amazing, this one come with key

Oct-07 FIAT BRAVO 1.4L 5M DYNAMIC ABS AIRBAG 2WD 32,400 1,000 10,398

Edited by Sleepy-T

Current price not too sure but a friend bought it 2-3 years ago for 88k.

Sat in the car before. Interior quite stylish and engine quite zippy.

I actually think it's a good buy at the indicative price but of course must view the car first.

[flowerface]

Edited by Deividz

Neutral Newbie

to be honest, i think its a damn crappy car, a friend of mind bought it back a yr ago, and not it has transmission probs and drive shaft problems, sounds pretty scary the way it rattles loudly when you rev the engine and as it attempts to change into the next gear. just my food for thought ^_^

i drove a punto from a rental company before and the engine also rattles when i rev it. I guess it happens in fiat cars when it is having problems.

Don't waste your time. You will ever get the car no matter what price you bid for. Heard from friends the car dealer will undertable to the aution company staff to disclose the highest bid near the closing date and time. Car dealers just submit another 1-2 hundred more on the highest bid and they got the car. Any one here really got the car they bid under car aution [shakehead] ?