What credit cards should i apply

A_nesta84

hey hey hey how come i do not have the shell voucher?

I will be waiting for it now.

heheh

Thanks for the headsup

i also no have...

↡ Advertisement

i also no have...

Might get it today in the mail....

look forward to it this evening lor....

if not tomorrow lor..

If still do nto have I will call UOB and ask them why others have and I do not have...

hahah

The 3 must have cards for me:

Citibank dividend for petrol

UOB

POSB everyday card

Go shopping and dine with these 3 can cover most retailers which gives discounts for using CC.

Nothing wrong with CC as long as you are not tempted to pay minimum amount, and live on high interest credit. The banks make money from the retailers, and the retailers partner with banks for promotions to improve their sales. Use it to your advantage, just terminate if it no longer make sense for you.

i got it too!

$6 shell voucher. =)

i hv os [;)]

But still think pay by cash or nets better.

Cerdit cards,can dont use dont use...........end of the day u still hv to pay.Double job.

Turbocharged

The 2 cards for me:

Standard chart Xtrasaver for petrol for 10% rebate petrol, in addition to 12% off with SAFRA card

Maybank family & friends for NTUC and Popular bookstore for their 5% rebates

Neutral Newbie

got the voucher and used it the next day. just happen to be low on petrol.. also got the lucky draw for see hum and got a coin bank.. :wacko:

i'm using dbs black elite for both local and overseas spending. though my company provides us with a corp card, using my own black elite gives me 6x more points when i charge my hotel bills or buy stuff when im overseas... if i were to use corp card, i get zero points... :angry:

and oh, the card is free too... :D

Another point to note....corp card monthly statement sent to your finance dept..... [lipsrsealed]

1) Citibank Esso Mobil Privilege Card gives you 18.4% discount on fuel. (tied to Citi Dividend card for max petrol discounts)

2) Citibank Premier Miles - use this for everything else other than petrol. Good if u like to travel

The 3 must have cards for me:

Citibank dividend for petrol

UOB

POSB everyday card

Go shopping and dine with these 3 can cover most retailers which gives discounts for using CC.

hah i have the same "set up" as u

Yo guys I was scrolling through google cuz I had the same questions. I was wondering what card I should get, I came across this site called SingSaver, I was going through their credit cards section and I came upon their best deals. This company gets exclusive cool deals for some of these cards, for example for their Standard Chartered Rewards card they have an exclusive deal for the card. For new customers they can get $150 upon card activation and existing customers will get $100 upon card activation.

This deal apparently ends on the 30th of September so if I were you guys i'd get right on it.

Yo! TQ yo

Why not other cards? Die die must be SC reward card?

Give suppork la. Ppl trying..

credit card is quite essential now for a lot of online transactions. If you are new, just go get the trusty posb everyday card or any card that give the best rebate % in town since you are not going for the so called card privileges.

Whatever it is, make sure u pay everything in full every month. Otherwise, your CC will truly be like Citibank slogan... The bank that Nvr Sleep. They will haunt you until you cannot sleep!