Comparing Singapore Solar Film Companies

Kev33

ah... so jialat!

man.... i already got my solar film from Infratint.... felt much better than stock without film though... poor adhesive is a worry for me if i need to replace next time....

I have tried quite a few solar films from different shops and the poorest is from Infratint.

Although they claim is the highest specs with highest heat rejection, I can still feel much heat through the windscreen.

Not happy after just one month of use and changed it to something much better and cheaper too.

It was a pain to remove them and clean due to poor quality of adhesive that leaves a huge amount of stubborn glue on the windscreen.

I still dun understand why they are still so popular.

I have nothing against them.... just my true and honest review.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

I had 3m crystalline. Repasted a few times within a mth due to quality issues. I gave up and tried infratint. So far ok. All films mentioned above are the highest grade from respective brands.

• Praise 1

Anybody got a recommendation for a value-for-money solar film? Needs to be of decent quality and can last, yet also able to block off some of the heat. Don't want those that are expensive yet useless...

I have tried quite a few solar films from different shops and the poorest is from Infratint.

Although they claim is the highest specs with highest heat rejection, I can still feel much heat through the windscreen.

Not happy after just one month of use and changed it to something much better and cheaper too.

It was a pain to remove them and clean due to poor quality of adhesive that leaves a huge amount of stubborn glue on the windscreen.

I still dun understand why they are still so popular.

I have nothing against them.... just my true and honest review.

10000000% agree

really piece of crap brand...use toilet paper cover window also better effect

How much?

I'm not sure what's their exact pricing now but they were the most bang for my buck when I was looking to get one.

Their pricing shd be on the website or you can msg them for a quote.

A few others in the forum have also gone to him and are satisfied with his films.

10000000% agree

Really so bad? I am considering between infratint and 3M. Only $100 difference higher for 3M.. Still undecided to go for which one

Really so bad? I am considering between infratint and 3M. Only $100 difference higher for 3M.. Still undecided to go for which one

3m....even msia tinting > infratint

• Praise 1

really that bad?

can share your experience and how bad the tints were? which package did you install?

haha toilet paper cannot see out the window liao la...

10000000% agree

Had tinsy-cool on my previous car. after around 2yrs there was this few bubbles at the rear windscreen. They took it out and re-do at no charge.

overall there was a difference comparing to friend's Honda fit without any flim.

• Praise 1

Hi... Some car dealer come with window film packages. bought in by their contractor,

Korean brand.

Anyone has feedback or has installed Korean Brand? Claim is one standard grade approved by LTA. Thanks!

always verify with a solar IRR meter, if you do not have it, the shop must have. How can the solar film shop do business and not prove the IRR, if so you ought to choose another solar film shop.

• Praise 1

Hi anyone has installed 3M crystalline on Toyota Harrier? The Lite or darker film? Fromt screen standard CR 90. Then windows and rear windowshield best to use Lite or darker colour?

Hi anyone has installed 3M crystalline on Toyota Harrier? The Lite or darker film? Fromt screen standard CR 90. Then windows and rear windowshield best to use Lite or darker colour?

I use the darker colour. No issue. Still as effective.

• Praise 1