Direction To Restaurant Todak (Johor)

Titank

(edited)

Hi All,

Anyone know the way to Restaurant Todak as with the enclosed map?

Seem like there is some construction worksbeng going on where even with signages available also not able to get in.

post-23561-1270277814_thumb.jpg

Edited by Titank
↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged

My friend took me there once (close to 10 years ago).

I remember it needed to turn into a forested route (almost like into a jungle) just before arriving at the destination.

We could see Sembawang at the opposite side of the sea when we had dinner there.

Turbocharged

what is the actual direction or location ??

Sorry pal, can't recall the exact direction as I was the passenger back then.

Will check with my friend (who was the driver) if I have the chance.

Bro, I just went there recently. The usual route is blocked. Fortunately, we met some locals who directed us to another route. I m not sure how to direct you from the map. But I recall that from the place we you are blocked, you have to go in the opposite direction and then turn left. You will see a mud path. Follow the mud path and you will see the Todak restoran signboard. Hope that you can find the place. Cheers.

For the time being, you guys may want to call up the restaurant operators to enquire:

See their website:

<a href="http://www.rest-todak.com.my/index.html" target="_blank">http://www.rest-todak.com.my/index.html

</a>

If one knows how to get to Giant at Bukit Indah, it is just one straight road in, all the way from Giant. I went there about couple a months ago, some road constructions but still passable.

Regards,

Hi all,

I just checked with the local who went take about 2 weeks ago that the road is still passable. In fact they have widen the road.

Regards,

Hi all,

I just checked with the local who went take about 2 weeks ago that the road is still passable. In fact they have widen the road.

Regards,

woah good.. going in tomorrow! will update u guys [laugh]

can someone provide better directions?...i've heard of this place but no idea of where it is.

Hi all,

This is the web page that may be of use (There is a GPS Coordinates):

Danga Asli Seafood

The road to go in should be Jalan Sungai Danga.

Regards,

Food there is cheap. Thats all... Taste is so so only. I wouldn't go all the way there just to taste so so food....

So which/where are the not so so seafood in your opinion?

Regards,

Over the shore? Dunno... But I heard at Pengerang there is.

That would even be a longer drive, unless take a boat from East. I still prefer to drive around in JB if not on road trip.

In fact Danga Asli is a more convenient spot for those who shopped around Suterma Mall, Giant, Tesco and Jusco Bukit Indah. There are a few kelongs there, which one did you try that is so so, so we can try avoiding it [rolleyes] .

Regards,

Neutral Newbie

Had tried both the Todak and Asli seafood restaurant but are in different parts of Johor. The Orang Asli is in western part, if you are going in by 2nd Link, head towards Jusco Bukit Indah but do not go in, go towards Tesco and Giant, at the road junction, with Tesco on the left and Giant in front, turn right and go all the way, it is quite a distance, you will bypass Taman Perling and it is a small tarmac road, right at the end you will see the signboard. You can see the Causeway on the left of the restaurant.

Todak Restaurant is on the eastern part, near another Jusco, Permas Jaya, and as the map shown till you reach Telok Jawa, it is near a mosque and you could see the sea from there. Nice scenic view of Sembawang.

Both feature live sea food that you could pick and choose. Price a bit pricey by Johor standards but worth it. :D

↡ Advertisement