Which bank offers the highest Fixed Deposit rates?

lately loading up on ascendas reit.

dividends about 6-7%

and looks good for a run up in terms of capital gains

↡ Advertisement

(edited)

i got in 2009 time.

BREAK DOWN 1$ lah kotet.

up to u lor. is there a point for me to go on with proving with screenshots and receipts?

why dont u go suck cigar can or clock post whore. dont disturb my posting. can?

dont want end up u start haoliian ur 1.77 ct ring, ur export CARS etc...

oooh yah boh?

Singpost traded to $1.1 recently now flat at $1.06 to $1.08 leh.

you talk c--k or you didnt watch market? [rolleyes]

i myself got 50lots from $1.15 all the way down to 70ct++ and have been taking profit slowly since late last year .

now left with 20 lots

Edited by Higgsboson

(edited)

i got in 2009 time. BREAK DOWN 1$ lah kotet.

up to u lor. is there a point for me to go on with proving with screenshots and receipts?

why dont u go suck cigar can or clock post whore. dont disturb my posting. can?

dont want end up u start haoliian ur 1.77 ct ring, ur export CARS etc...

come on, even chewbacca also spot the mistake. nobody ask for proof.

dont everytime soo buay kee then insult me and try to damage my reputation by adding oil and vinegar,

by repeatedly bringing up all these things then pointing at me calling me haolian....

Edited by Throttle2

(edited)

spot? well, u just cant stand people better than u and u have to start sticking ur haolian out everywhere every post every thread is it?

dont disturb me lah. u go haolian back in bmw-sg lah. u act like a rat there amongst the others richer than u.

come here talk like as if u own ten trillion dollars. i didnt damage ur reputation.

u stated clearly everywhere in this forum u smoke expensive cigar, 1.77ct ring lost in drawer, drink fine wine, quote more times that u pay cash for ur carS, u export ur carS, what else i missed?

can be more humble or not?

come on, even chewbacca also spot the mistake. nobody ask for proof.

dont everytime soo buay kee then insult me and try to damage my reputation by adding oil and vinegar,

by repeatedly bringing up all these things then pointing at me calling me haolian....

Edited by Higgsboson

What are the prospects for collecting Euro dollars now? Any chance for it to go back to ~$2 again?

Euros with Greece problem it's not a good prospect... until the problem is fully solved, still have chance.

Same goes for Sterling pounds. forecast it will hit below $2...

Euros with Greece problem it's not a good prospect... until the problem is fully solved, still have chance.

Same goes for Sterling pounds. forecast it will hit below $2...

everyone selling down euro past few weeks. rsi oversold. macd indicates a reversal.

maybe can start accumulating now.

spot? well, u just cant stand people better than u and u have to start sticking ur haolian out everywhere every post every thread is it?

dont disturb me lah. u go haolian back in bmw-sg lah. u act like a rat there amongst the others richer than u.

come here talk like as if u own ten trillion dollars. i didnt damage ur reputation.

u stated clearly everywhere in this forum u smoke expensive cigar, 1.77ct ring lost in drawer, drink fine wine, quote more times that u pay cash for ur carS, u export ur carS, what else i missed?

can be more humble or not?

you are really quite sad. at first i thought you are a forummer with integrity, I treat you with friendliness and mutual respect

but with this i realise you are just another soo buay kee type.

Every single thing you have said is misconstrued becos you have inferiority complex.

Accusations come out faster then the 0-60 of a Veyron from your mouth.

But since you mention, let me tell you what you misconstrue point by point.

1. I never say I smoke EXPENSIVE cigars (you did) i only say I love cigars and so smoke them.

2. I never say my ring is LOST in drawer (you did) I only say i dont wear it

3. I never say i drink fine wine (you did) . fact of the matter is, i am not a drinker at all and i hardly drink wine

4. Yes I pay full cash for my cars and i only mention when appropriate for the context.

5. Yes I export my cars when i drive them until COE up, exporters willing to pay good price, why not?

you can have the last say, and continue insulting me with your next post

it just shows how great and high up, you think you are.

and you stop disturbing me... [laugh]

everyone selling down euro past few weeks. rsi oversold. macd indicates a reversal.

maybe can start accumulating now.

maybe slowly bit by bit . i still scared

u dont disturb me i dont disturb u. i post where u follow like a lapdog to say a word or 2 without constructive posting. didnt read properly break up or break down u ask sure or not, ask this ask that. beh song is it? go back into ur comfy little bed and start to think how to keep ur mouth shut if u r making good $ and see around u how other poorer sinkie is compared to u lah. and what ur cigar ego got to do with a carforum anyway? beh tahan.

initially i thought u cool dude. after that 1.77ct in ur own home drawer, u not haolian then what? sure u can continue ur haolian here. why not try do it in ferrari, bentley, lambo, bmw, merc forum with ur post.

i tell u many times liao - DONT DISTURB my posting and my thread. u walk ur haolian road, i walk mine.

(edited)

Euro to me is still a dead duck , after Greece , next in line is Portugal . It is a never ending story. China doesn't want its currency to deflate so what they will do is to inflate the other currency which in this case would be USD.

I wonder what is wrong with smoking cigars and buy cars with cash ? Cannot meh ? Illegal meh ? Got people drive caymen , got people drive GTR got people drive all sorts of other cars , if showing that you can afford in this case be it a car or anything that is a good is a bane , then why are people here?

Aren't most of us driving a car and proud to tell others of what we own?? To people owning a QQ , someone owning a civic might be a show off using similar context. I don't see what is wrong with telling others of what you have , i wonder if anyone should have slight inferiority complex just because of comments of what others have? Cheers.

Edited by CH_CO

dont worry. only want to make things clear to mr haolian dont come near my posting and thread. he can talk what ever he wants with his clowns admirer.

(edited)

The clown that calls other clowns is not better himself. [hur] Now do i sound like a clown ?

Edited by CH_CO

Euro to me is still a dead duck , after Greece , next in line is Portugal . It is a never ending story. China doesn't want its currency to deflate so what they will do is to inflate the other currency which in this case would be USD.

I wonder what is wrong with smoking cigars and buy cars with cash ? Cannot meh ? Illegal meh ? Got people drive caymen , got people drive GTR got people drive all sorts of other cars , if showing that you can afford in this case be it a car or anything that is a good is a bane , then why are people here?

Aren't most of us driving a car and proud to tell others of what we own?? To people owning a QQ , someone owning a civic might be a show off using similar context. I don't see what is wrong with telling others of what you have , i wonder if they should have slight inferiority complex because of comments from others? Cheers.

nothing wrong with buying cars in cash, i have done it before, i have also taken loans and will do it again. it is just what kind of macro/micro economic situations and personal financial management styles demand that kind of action/non-action. i believe what some people in this forum are taking offence at is the constant reminder that he had paid in cash and the constant refrain that it was the ONLY way to go. there is no hard and fast rule in this.

for example i took a 3 year loan for my 2nd car, and the total interest after 3 years came up to only slightly more than $4,000. To me, paying that $4,000 in interest is way better than plonking down a high 5 figure sum down to pay off the car. that high 5 figure sum has earned me another, albeit low, 5 figure sum so far in cash. so in my case i had made all the right decisions, both in allocation of financial resources and in the investing of those resources, and i am glad. it is not for everybody though.

What about Healthway?

Sorry, no idea on that particular stock. I'm a bit more conservative. Unless you've really done your research or have lots of faith in that particular industry....

nothing wrong with buying cars in cash, i have done it before, i have also taken loans and will do it again. it is just what kind of macro/micro economic situations and personal financial management styles demand that kind of action/non-action. i believe what some people in this forum are taking offence at is the constant reminder that he had paid in cash and the constant refrain that it was the ONLY way to go. there is no hard and fast rule in this.

for example i took a 3 year loan for my 2nd car, and the total interest after 3 years came up to only slightly more than $4,000. To me, paying that $4,000 in interest is way better than plonking down a high 5 figure sum down to pay off the car. that high 5 figure sum has earned me another, albeit low, 5 figure sum so far in cash. so in my case i had made all the right decisions, both in allocation of financial resources and in the investing of those resources, and i am glad. it is not for everybody though.

wah piang eh, Vicey, I never say it's the only way to go, I say it's a good way to go and will solve a lot of problems.

Taking manageable loans is definitely acceptable, i hereby officially declared.....

↡ Advertisement