Which bank offers the highest Fixed Deposit rates?

Anyone using CIMB FD online ? any feedback

Just put in some at 1.9% today for 12 months. Easy and user friendly.
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Anyone using CIMB FD online ? any feedback

Have put in two deposits of 3 and 6mths, including maintaining 50k in Fast Saver for misc transfers. Just renewed the FDs for another time period, at a higher rate compared to last year. Must say the online transactions and ease of moving funds is convenient. Don’t need waste time going to the bank for admin.

CIMB Clicks app is basic and certainly not the most elegant. But does the job effectively, fuss free (which is what I want from a bank since my needs are simple).

Edited by Juzzme
  • Praise 1

Just put in some at 1.9% today for 12 months. Easy and user friendly.

Ok thx bro .. hope they accept small ticket like me ... supporting doc submit via scan copy ?

Have put in two deposits of 3 and 6mths, including maintaining 50k in Fast Saver for misc transfers. Just renewed the FDs for another time period, at a higher rate compared to last year. Must say the online transactions and ease of moving funds is convenient. Donât need waste time going to the bank for admin.

CIMB Clicks app is basic and certainly not the most elegant. But does the job effectively, fuss free (which is what I want from a bank since my needs are simple).

Noted w thanks .
  • Praise 2

Ok thx bro .. hope they accept small ticket like me ... supporting doc submit via scan copy ?

Happened I was at its RP branch, so opened account on the spot. Not sure via online, think should be 1212.
  • Praise 2

Noted w thanks . ð

With myinfo, soon you can open accounts with banks without providing any docs. It is very convenient but a little scary as well. The website will know your income, CPF balances, income tax obligations, how much money and loans you have in SG, cars, properties, education qualification, kids, wives, etc. all in one database.
  • Praise 2

With myinfo, soon you can open accounts with banks without providing any docs. It is very convenient but a little scary as well. The website will know your income, CPF balances, income tax obligations, how much money and loans you have in SG, cars, properties, education qualification, kids, wives, etc. all in one database. ð

If you have not logged on to it, you should go in and see see look look.

https://www.singpass.gov.sg/myinfo/intro

........ kenna striped naked
  • Praise 2

With myinfo, soon you can open accounts with banks without providing any docs. It is very convenient but a little scary as well. The website will know your income, CPF balances, income tax obligations, how much money and loans you have in SG, cars, properties, education qualification, kids, wives, etc. all in one database.

• Praise 3

bro , a Q .

If take up 12mth , but after 6mth u withdraw . Do you get the 6mth interest ?

Iirc they will pay based on board rates

Iirc they will pay based on board rates

yeah. “premature withdrawal” without full service is no shiok ... muahahaha Edited by Wt_know

SBI's current promotion of 1.95% pa over the counter, from $50K to $1 mln.

My td matured on 18 Dec so I went there to renew. The counter staff told me to hold back for a couple of days as he was sure that a new promo was to be announced. I listened to him and went back to renew on 21st at the new rate!

<ADV> Revel in an abundant harvest this Lunar New Year with up to 1.70% p.a.* interest and receive an exclusive limited-edition 24K Gold-plated RISIS Abundance Pig Figurine with Swarovski Pearl (worth S$288)* when you deposit Fresh Funds of S$138,000. *Full T&Cs @ uob.com.sg/deposits. Insured up to S$50k by SDIC. Unsub: SMS UN to 77862

<ADV> Revel in an abundant harvest this Lunar New Year with up to 1.70% p.a.* interest and receive an exclusive limited-edition 24K Gold-plated RISIS Abundance Pig Figurine with Swarovski Pearl (worth S$288)* when you deposit Fresh Funds of S$138,000. *Full T&Cs @ uob.com.sg/deposits. Insured up to S$50k by SDIC. Unsub: SMS UN to 77862

SBI's 1.95% is still better, taking into consideration the gift worth $288 by uob.
  • Praise 2

yeah. “premature withdrawal” without full service is no shiok ... muahahaha

hahha sometimes bo bian .......  :D  but i rem some banks do offer the FD INT to the nearest quarter 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2