• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
1602 replies to this topic | 7,263 praises

Posted 17 July 2019 - 07:54 PM

Fitvip
  • Fitvip
    NOS-ed
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Spread out the eggs for 100% sdic protection.

Maybank Savings Account 0.1875% p.a.
Maybank 12 Month Fixed Deposit 2.22% p.a.
Overall interest 2.03% p.a.

I try to avoid all these gimmicks.I had one of this acc.,closed it on maturity and moved it elsewhere!

Edited by Fitvip, 17 July 2019 - 07:55 PM.

Posted 17 July 2019 - 07:58 PM

Apple-Tree
  • Premium member
    Apple-Tree
    6th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Exactly, in my planning never include CPF one lor.  This is the money for the next gen lor.

Don’t think or plan on cpf lah. Who knows what new rules will come out before you get your money. I have given up hope liao.

Too much gimmick lor ....... especially StanChart.

CIMB while good ONLY have 2 branches in SG and inside CBD....

Spread out the eggs for 100% sdic protection.

Maybank Savings Account 0.1875% p.a.
Maybank 12 Month Fixed Deposit 2.22% p.a.
Overall interest 2.03% p.a.

Posted 17 July 2019 - 08:09 PM

TangoCharlie
  • TangoCharlie
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

(excluding interest earned, any government grants received and top-ups made under the Retirement Sum Topping-up scheme)

By this term, it is very likely for me that Nothing to withdrawal lor

This one answers Spring question. Top up is one way ticket. You can withdraw from Cpf provided your other contribution from employment is in excess of the BRS.

Back to Investment & Financial Matters  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: Which, bank, offers, highest and 3 more...

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)