Is this LeePee favorite car?

Higgsboson

Neutral Newbie

OH MY GWAD,

A red beauty somemore! WOW WOW WEE!

YUP....thats my dream car CAYMEN all the way!

STFU lah bitch.

danielsgx yr BF is it?

↡ Advertisement

TS, I can "chap chi kah" not?

BTW, who ar? carry table cloth one siboh? [rolleyes]

the one who tell whole universe that he

1. buy carS with cash

2. smoke cuban EXPENSIVE cigar

3. lost his 1.77ct ring in home drawer

4. drink fine wine only

5. export carS within using 2 years

6. buy second or third hand carS

7. give 1 liner post everywhere

8. ask for 100k COE

9. ... (havent got time to find more becos simply cant catchup reading all the old haolian post)

repeatedly post whoring everywhere with the above points in this forum.

i m sure u know who it is. u tell me haolian or not?

Now all the car delear charge so high for the caymen.

Not say I cheap skate no money.

By even astute person will not pay extra 40k for the same car now!

Not say rich people buy car will not care about the 40k Coe.

Maybe supers duper Richie rich will not care.

But I only just nus grad, earning small money. So must work my way up before I buy that caymen.

Everyone had a dream. So I can call those dreams of yours as tua kang tok kok also?

Peace to everyone!

U want to seey bmw? Just come to golden mile hawkerfor lunch at the yong tau foo stall.

I helping my father to clean the table there during lunch time peak crowd!

Neutral Newbie

That one got a nice steel bracelet watch with a black face as his avatar one si boh???

wah i say this only he change avatar liao.

wah i say this only he change avatar liao.

You see yourself too up . hah

Everyone knows you are referring to me.

One and only Throttle.

i am fairly well known in here being around for quite a while.

I have no need to hide or run or to keep on changing nicks like you.

[cool]

Neutral Newbie

You see yourself too up . hah

Everyone knows you are referring to me.

One and only Throttle.

i am fairly well known in here being around for quite a while.

I have no need to hide or run or to keep on changing nicks like you.

[cool]

Ok. a few ques:

1. Since when I ran or hid myself?

2. You think I like to change nicks?

3. Do you REALLY know who I am? Don't ASSume...

4. Did I ever seen myself up before? Do I need to? I'm just like you. I'm a table wiper also.

I think you hao lian-ing days here are over. You may wana continue your 'poon-ing' somewhere else.

Ok. a few ques:

1. Since when I ran or hid myself?

2. You think I like to change nicks?

3. Do you REALLY know who I am? Don't ASSume...

4. Did I ever seen myself up before? Do I need to? I'm just like you. I'm a table wiper also.

I think you hao lian-ing days here are over. You may wana continue your 'poon-ing' somewhere else.

Thanks Mods.

Some people like no respect for table cleaners.

But I understand table cleaners, as I have to help out with my parent to clean up the tables so that customers can enjoy the yong tau foo in a clean environment.

Of course I aspire to work my way up to be world table cleaner association CEO. That toilet guy who started the toilet association is my mentor and inspiration.

I already for great plans. Using micro-fiber cloth, I can clean the table more efficiently. Using the rain-x applicator on the tables, I can make them water proof and easier to wipe off any spilled gravy. Using some special waxes and sealent I can make the seats and table to preserve their original condition.

Now all I need is to go about my grand plan to establish a professional table cleaner association!

Maybe when I am successful, you guys will see me up and not laugh at my caymen dream anymore!

we are not laughing at ur caymen or clayfish but we are rofl wif ur left hand drive SSS and invisible 320. lolx

I know, my friends knows, my bf knows. Not really to prove and show everyone my cars right. I mean who would be so free to really wan to check the cars that we claimed to be driving? Honestly are u really so interested to see my LHD SSS or 320i?

Who knows that 630i fellow, a so called table cleaner, might only be driving a i30 instead. But who cares right? I don't for that matter.

Now I just want to be the best table cleanng association CEO, and learn how to smoke ciggar to upgrade my classy status.

I know, my friends knows, my bf knows. Not really to prove and show everyone my cars right. I mean who would be so free to really wan to check the cars that we claimed to be driving? Honestly are u really so interested to see my LHD SSS or 320i?

Who knows that 630i fellow, a so called table cleaner, might only be driving a i30 instead. But who cares right? I don't for that matter.

Now I just want to be the best table cleanng association CEO, and learn how to smoke ciggar to upgrade my classy status.

You see, I am infamous becos people like you to help me publicise.

I'm only riding a trishaw in actual fact lah.. 630i in my dreams only.... [laugh]

We dont know about your cars etc but from your post, we all know something about you. [rolleyes]

have you seen your bf canon? is it big and powerful?

↡ Advertisement