• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
23 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 12 April 2010 - 09:55 AM

Genie47
  • Genie47
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Got these from Fairprice.

As you know, I don't use much of petrol since I use fart gas for my car.

I have currently 4. Want to give away 3.

It is $2 off for every $50 spent for Esso Synergy fuel.

Valid till 30 Apr 2010.

Collect in Woodlands (after 6pm) or Science Park II (office hours).

PM me.

Men are like oysters, closed to suffering.
http://www.spritmoni...ail/264162.html

Posted 12 April 2010 - 06:50 PM

Heartbreakkidz
  • Premium member
    Heartbreakkidz
    3rd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Oh,is it this voucher will entitle u to have extra $2 off when having the automatic $2 off for every $50 pump? meaning total of $4 off for every $50 pump? thx buddy :) soli if sound abit blur,if it is the xtra $2 off voucher,then i would like to have it :)

Posted 12 April 2010 - 07:08 PM

Genie47
  • Genie47
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Hi

Someone beat you to it and he is taking all three tomorrow.

I'll post if there is anymore.

Posted 12 April 2010 - 07:33 PM

Huggable
  • Huggable
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Huggable also has 5 fairprice vouchers; can give away 3, using 2 for myself.

Collect at Pasir Ris after 8pm.

Posted 12 April 2010 - 08:06 PM

Heartbreakkidz
  • Premium member
    Heartbreakkidz
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Hi

Someone beat you to it and he is taking all three tomorrow.

I'll post if there is anymore.

No problem buddy,so is the vouchers giving the xtra $2 off to the total of $4 off every $50 pump? :)

Posted 12 April 2010 - 09:27 PM

Genie47
  • Genie47
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

$2 for every $50.

Posted 12 April 2010 - 09:51 PM

Heartbreakkidz
  • Premium member
    Heartbreakkidz
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Bro,i noe it is $2 for every $50,but then this is free given out whenever u go pump, they will auto deduct out,unless this is the further discount type which will add up to the total of $4 right?

Posted 12 April 2010 - 09:53 PM

Genie47
  • Genie47
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I believe so. I only go to the pumps once in every 6 weeks.

Posted 12 April 2010 - 09:55 PM

Blackyv
  • Premium member
    Blackyv
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Bro,i noe it is $2 for every $50,but then this is free given out whenever u go pump, they will auto deduct out,unless this is the further discount type which will add up to the total of $4 right?

not sure about the rest but im sure spc does... although they have those $2 voucher but i enjoy the $2 off by default even without showing the voucher....hehehe... tongue.gif

Posted 12 April 2010 - 09:55 PM

Eugn86
  • Premium member
    Eugn86
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Got a stack of 8 x $2 vouchers from Esso East Coast Road today...

Posted 13 April 2010 - 03:37 PM

Tkseah
  • Tkseah
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Yes, the $2 discount coupon from ntuc is on top of the $2 discount coupon from stations..
iHerb discount code - TEC163

Posted 13 April 2010 - 11:09 PM

Pandalene
  • Pandalene
    Clutched
    Author Image

is this applicable at all stations? recently i went and they did not even offered an additional $2 discount and i just use the $2 from NTUC.

Posted 13 April 2010 - 11:14 PM

Heartbreakkidz
  • Premium member
    Heartbreakkidz
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Got a stack of 8 x $2 vouchers from Esso East Coast Road today...

I dun think ts meant this type of vouchers cause urs will be given free when u go pump at esso :)

Ts's vouchers are from ntuc :)

Posted 13 April 2010 - 11:26 PM

Chiangauto
  • Chiangauto
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

lolx..my fren got few also.however,he cant use of them biggrin.gif

Posted 14 April 2010 - 01:15 AM

Sohboonguan
  • Sohboonguan
    5th Gear
    Author Image

I pump Caltex only so far.
Any Caltex coupon free? I want.
:P
I might consider Esso in future though.
:P
*disclaimer: MY POSTS ARE PURELY FOR ENTERTAINMENT USE ONLY!

Posted 14 April 2010 - 12:49 PM

Pinkypink
  • Pinkypink
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

oh that reminds me, i left such a receipt in the back of my shorts pocket some weeks ago.

damn, i think it's probably torn apart when in the washing machine :(
the girl who loves cars and motorsports
(Read more at www.cheryl-tay.com)
Join me on my automotive adventures on Facebook and Twitter too!

Posted 14 April 2010 - 01:12 PM

Becks2307
  • Becks2307
    1st Gear
    Author Image

but the NTUC vouchers cannot use together with the voucher the petrol station give right?

Posted 14 April 2010 - 01:23 PM

Sg2303
  • Premium member
    Sg2303
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Can.

$50 - 10% (site + Citibank CC discount) - $2 (NTUC) - $2 (Esso) = $41.00

$41.00 - 5% (citibank Dividend rebate) = $38.95

Total discount = 22.1%

Posted 14 April 2010 - 01:46 PM

Pentrain
  • Pentrain
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

oh that reminds me, i left such a receipt in the back of my shorts pocket some weeks ago.

damn, i think it's probably torn apart when in the washing machine :(

hi,

according to cashier at esso, Yes.

The station $2 discount can be used together with the NTUC $2 discount which means $4 off $50.

I have some to give too..anybody want pls PM me, thanks.

p.s the station $2 discount only came out on 10 Apr and ends 30 Apr...

Posted 14 April 2010 - 01:50 PM

Ender
  • Premium member
    Ender
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Yes, the NTUC is ontop of the station $2 promo. This morning I just pump $50 with Esso DBS Card. So total discount is $10=$2+$2+$6. 20% discount..
You don’t stop running because you get old, you get old because you stop running.

Back to General Car Discussion  ·  Cars Top Reply to this topic
SgCarMart Quotz

Quick Reply

Tags: give, away, Esso, Synergy and 1 more...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users