FREE OWS ENGINE OIL at SUNGBENG....

Ken4555

i remember when they were at Eunos still they did have RETARDED fcuked up staff...

but now i think its much better than last time liao.... [:)]

Ah Choy there is a very honest mech... was my ex neighbour... he doesnt ask me to fit 'useless' stuff... haha...

but i know exactly what you mean anyways...

the boss is f..k up as well.........overcharged me for audio stuffs and setup machiam those lucky plaza shop and stiil give me fake goods............

(*&^%$#@#$%^&*(

Edited by Cleefho
↡ Advertisement

Just to share....

I've had very bad experience with this shop when i owned my first car in 1990.

Went to this shop to install fog lights on a weekend (last time most cars does not have foggies).

Agreed on price and installation started. Took them less than 15 mins to install the foggies and i drove off.

In the evening when i turned of the lights, everything was fine for a while then suddenly the the foggies just blacked out.

I checked on the foggies buttons and found it to be very hot and looks melted (made of plastic).

Went back to them the next day and the tow kay kia just tell me...oh i expected liao cos the switch is made of plastic mah...

If you want, change to metal switch lor. S$60 nia... [knife]

I was like [furious] but LL paid and get it change. (dunno market rate that time).

All in all spent close to S$300... [bigcry]

Told this incident to a friend and realized that the metal switch cost only 5 bucks! [crazy]

I ban myself from this shop ever since..... [thumbsdown]

AVOID THIS SHOP AT ALL COST EVEN IF IT'S THE LAST WORKSHOP IN SINGAPORE.

I RATHER SELL MY CAR AND TAKE PUBLIC TRANSPORT! :D

i was personally cheated by the boss of SB in 2001........till today still rememeber...........)(*&^%$#@!

Were you cheated by the father or son? Anyway like father like son.... [laugh]

okok all you angry bros out there....

all this 'con' jobs all happened long time ago liao... especially at their Eunos indus park there.... with the so and so ex-staff there...

come on give them a break now... maybe they are better now unless bros here got recent events to share? so far stuff i get from them i always do a check elsewhere with a few places and all seem ok ah...

have NEVER installed their 'spark extension' thingy... china engine decarbonizer... XYZ products... violence stuff... H20 hydrogen thingy... and a host of other stuff with far stretched claims... ofcourse i was introduced to them lah by just said wow! but no thanks...

have loyally followed Ah Choy for my servicing needs... oils, plugs, belts, coolant, batt etc... i get to see everything done and participate in my service sessions... even brought oil myself be4 just paid filter n labour... so far got my BC from them... same price as Ricky@RTS quoted me... got gauges from them were market price...

never kanna carrot from them leh...

I note that they advertise a lot in car magazines like Hotstuff.....

Usually these workshops made me take their stuff with a pinch of salt.

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

all this 'con' jobs all happened long time ago liao... especially at their Eunos indus park there.... with the so and so ex-staff there...

come on give them a break now... maybe they are better now unless bros here got recent events to share? so far stuff i get from them i always do a check elsewhere with a few places and all seem ok ah...

still give them a chance??

once is enough to confirm.

many workshops out there supply the same service.

Edited by Johnthese

still give them a chance??

once is enough to confirm.

many workshops out there supply the same service.

things happened long time ago...

the same person is may not be there anymore....

you are free to choose where you wanna go... its up to you... seriously there are so many workshops in SG to choose from... i'm sure even your favourite one will have other customers who dont like them...

matter of choice... from personal experience with any workshop maybe good maybe bad...

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

sure have some ws not too our liking.

the question is why would you want to go back is beyond me.

lets say ws A gave you bad service,why go back next time unless it is a service that only ws A can provide

Edited by Johnthese

Neutral Newbie

have NEVER installed their 'spark extension' thingy... china engine decarbonizer... XYZ products... violence stuff... H20 hydrogen thingy... and a host of other stuff with far stretched claims... ofcourse i was introduced to them lah by just said wow! but no thanks...

have loyally followed Ah Choy for my servicing needs... oils, plugs, belts, coolant, batt etc... i get to see everything done and participate in my service sessions... even brought oil myself be4 just paid filter n labour... so far got my BC from them... same price as Ricky@RTS quoted me... got gauges from them were market price...

never kanna carrot from them leh...

Like the saying goes, once bitten twice shy, good for u that u did not have problems, hope luck stays with you..I had approached them b4 for HIDs when i got my first ride then in 2006 from reading advert , being a car newbie then being first car, they charged me 500odd for full set of main and foggies, promised premium quailty, but when i went back, colour diff on both sides and one blew not even after a month, when i returned to get it fixed as under warranty, they had the cheek to tell me to pay for another bulb as it blew, When i asked about warranty, e F***ker boss Frankie can still loudly tell me not covered under warranty! WTF!! So pissed, i went off and changed the whole set. Been on a set of korean HIDs and never gave me problems at all till the day i sold the car and still using it now on my current ride without probs..Best of all, when i removed his lousy set to replace with Korean, It's cheapo China product, So much for Premium as promised... [knife] Swore that was the first and definitely last time i'd ever patronise such an dishonest workshop.. [rifle]

Like the saying goes, once bitten twice shy, good for u that u did not have problems, hope luck stays with you..I had approached them b4 for HIDs when i got my first ride then in 2006 from reading advert , being a car newbie then being first car, they charged me 500odd for full set of main and foggies, promised premium quailty, but when i went back, colour diff on both sides and one blew not even after a month, when i returned to get it fixed as under warranty, they had the cheek to tell me to pay for another bulb as it blew, When i asked about warranty, e F***ker boss Frankie can still loudly tell me not covered under warranty! WTF!! So pissed, i went off and changed the whole set. Been on a set of korean HIDs and never gave me problems at all till the day i sold the car and still using it now on my current ride without probs..Best of all, when i removed his lousy set to replace with Korean, It's cheapo China product, So much for Premium as promised... [knife] Swore that was the first and definitely last time i'd ever patronise such an dishonest workshop.. [rifle]

alamak... sorry to hear that... if i were you i'd freaking explode at them...

surprisingly Frankie always introduce me stuff but never hard sell me be4...

hmmm.. maybe i look poor... [laugh]

sure have some ws not too our liking.

the question is why would you want to go back is beyond me.

lets say ws A gave you bad service,why go back next time unless it is a service that only ws A can provide

??? [confused]

wat talking you i never had a bad experience with sungbeng be4...

during Eunos time... i know the idiot big size wear bandana drive old lancer like to talk so much c--k... the more he talk the more s--t comes out of his mouth.... after leaving sungbeng he went to join some fitness club scam s--t... [shakehead]

i strongly feel... whenever a car owner gets cheated by any workshop and gets really angry... 99% of the time the car owner had no knowledge of the product $ or function or didnt bother to find out more.... not that its all the car owners fault but pls lah buy things dont buy blindly... [:)]