Honda Crossroad - Reviews plse

Throttle2

Neutral Newbie

Basically need to sit only 2 adults and 2 kids. maybe very occasionally 4 adults and 2 kids

I understand crossroad can do 5 + 2 passengers ?

not keen on subaru

not keen on subaru? more likely not able to afford one!

WTF pple who chose a crossroad are losers! go buy a H2 if u can.

↡ Advertisement

hehe..i've a crossroad. I would not trade it for a H2. ^_^

Turbocharged

How old will the wife be when you intend to buy the car? Depends on her personality too. She may like cute looking cars or simple utilitarian ones.

My wife loves the looks of the Nissan Juke (coming into Singapore next year I think) because it just simply looks quirky.

On the topic of Crossroad.

I get this irritating high pitch sound when travelling at 140kmh & above. Sounds like a piece of paper being blown very hard...erm...take a piece of Hacks wrapper, stretch it and blow hard. The Piiiiiiiiiiii~ sound. Anyone has the same thing? Has been like that since day one and everytime I go Malaysia.

On the topic of Crossroad.

I get this irritating high pitch sound when travelling at 140kmh & above. Sounds like a piece of paper being blown very hard...erm...take a piece of Hacks wrapper, stretch it and blow hard. The Piiiiiiiiiiii~ sound. Anyone has the same thing? Has been like that since day one and everytime I go Malaysia.

yup, its like that. see SHC Crossroad sub-forum. its something to do with the windscreen.

yup, its like that. see SHC Crossroad sub-forum. its something to do with the windscreen.

thanks dude, I tot I am the only one.... ^_^

(edited)

Throttle *big smile*

Welcome to MCF

by the way, plse keep to forums which you are more suitable for, like mylittlefairy.com, mylowesteem.com etc...

Edited by Throttle2

Neutral Newbie

hi throttle, i'm driving one.

yes, quite driver friendly. it looks big externally but its not.

there's only 1.8L, LX and HID edition now, if u want brand new. not sure if PIs still bring in 2.0 on indent.

turn radius is normal honda pattern, i feel its wider than my ex CS3 lancer. Pickup, ok only. its to be expected as its an SUV.

general ergonomics is fine. the dashboard is simple and functional. typical boring honda interior but works fine for me. no leather wrapped steering wheel though. no steering controls too.

on the whole, its a spacious car if you don't use the 3rd row seats. i have my 3rd row folded most of the time for boot space. and i push my 2nd row bench all the way back. with the rear flat floor, it seats 3 adults comfortably.

a crossroad, contrary to some thinking, is fun to me. looks unique (nevermind it resembles the H3), not as rare on the roads, handles OK. a Jazz/Fit looks cartoonish and too kuniang for me. Freed is hugely practical and i like it too, just that i feel its not worth the price.

my car is stock except for upsized rims, although i'd love to pimp it up.

FC averages about 10km/l (50/50 HW/city, jams most of the time). I'm quite heavy footed at times.

overall, i think i can drive this car for 5 years (i normally change car in 3 years or less).

there's alot on sale at SGCarmart, do a test drive if you'd like.

Wa bro.. your Wilwood BBK is for Freed arr?? The one in your avatar one..

how's the braking power like arr may I ask? [:)]

• Praise 1

Throttle *big smile*

Welcome to MCF

by the way, plse keep to forums which you are more suitable for, like mylittlefairy.com, mylowesteem.com etc...

+1

its funny how he calls crossroad owners as losers because we should have bought a H2.

so shouldn't he be a loser because he bought a legacy instead of a legacy GT?

reminds me of this quote from the movie titanic "don't tell me what i will or will not do.. you don't know me!" [cool]

Wa bro.. your Wilwood BBK is for Freed arr?? The one in your avatar one..

how's the braking power like arr may I ask? [:)]

hihi, the wilwoods are universal applications for any car. just check with the driven the dealer.

braking wise, pedal feel is firmer and brakes more progressively. haven't had the chance (and i don't think i ever will) to test it on the tracks as my car is only meant for city running.

i installed the brakes mainly for aesthetics only. [:p]

Neutral Newbie

hihi, the wilwoods are universal applications for any car. just check with the driven the dealer.

braking wise, pedal feel is firmer and brakes more progressively. haven't had the chance (and i don't think i ever will) to test it on the tracks as my car is only meant for city running.

i installed the brakes mainly for aesthetics only. [:p]

thank for the review bro... it looks good btw!! [thumbsup]

Neutral Newbie

LOL! do your homework dude, in terms of practicality and utility, for local usage, i'd choose crossroad anytime.

Yeah, i'm a loser baby, so why don't you kill me? [bigcry][rifle]

• Praise 1

Huh? What kind of logic is that?

It's the wrong application of logic even thought there is logic in it.

Between margarine and butter which one will you choose? Both are fats and will make you put on weight plus a heart attack years down the road.

Of course you choose butter especially if it is the French Normandy type. Difference between buying Normandy butter over margarine and a H2 over a Crossroad is availability and practicality.

And the Normandy butter costs a LOT! But you will forget it once you spread it on your toast. [:p]

↡ Advertisement