Honda Crossroad - Reviews plse

Throttle2

It's the wrong application of logic even thought there is logic in it.

Between margarine and butter which one will you choose? Both are fats and will make you put on weight plus a heart attack years down the road.

Of course you choose butter especially if it is the French Normandy type. Difference between buying Normandy butter over margarine and a H2 over a Crossroad is availability and practicality.

And the Normandy butter costs a LOT! But you will forget it once you spread it on your toast. [:p]

Huh? Catch no ball lah. [laugh] I just opine that buying a car is a personal choice. If the fella say dun like then dun like lor, unless you paying for the car. [laugh]

↡ Advertisement

Crossroad is a nice car i feel at least it's one of its kind in SG :D i've seen a few black ones fully tinted with chrome deep dish rims.. FIERCE!

Anyway i'm saying this because i just test drove one! A stock one though. Haha.. Uncle intending to let go of his Oct '07 at a good price..

Anyone keen on it PM me for more info (:

Edited by Forgot2bme
  • Praise 1

if got Hill Start Assist (aka HSA) n a slope, when u let go of the brake pedal, the car will be locked by the brakes for the next 2 to 3 seconds for you to have enuf time to step on the accelerator. Kinda of like handbrake hold for manual cars...not sure if Honda Crossroad got this function.

Anyone can assist?

Simple. Left foot brake, right foot accelerator. Do it as you would on a handbrake release on slope. Hold brakes, press accelerator slightly, release brake slowly.

The HSA is only available as cost option. I dun think it is common in Singapore.

Anyone can advise me the possible reasons why my Honda Crossroad is drinking petrol like nobody's business???? It's fuel consumption is very high at 8.8 km per litre!!!!

Thank you!

• Praise 1

Anyone can advise me the possible reasons why my Honda Crossroad is drinking petrol like nobody's business???? It's fuel consumption is very high at 8.8 km per litre!!!!

Thank you!

You solved your issue?
  • Praise 1

You solved your issue?

hi i think proper maintenance is the key important thing here. things like cleaning throttle body, maf sensor, egr valve and also map sensors does helps to improve the fc. also O2 sensors should be time to replace after so many years as most crossroads now are 10 year old or older.