• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
18 replies to this topic | 50 praises

Posted 27 April 2010 - 02:18 PM

Babyt
  • Babyt
    Turbocharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

I just brought this brand of toothpaste that is supposed to remineralise my teeth, making it stronger.

Apparently i did a search and found out that the active ingredient - Novamin, is effective.

Anyone uses such toothpaste before?

Posted 27 April 2010 - 07:41 PM

Topgun
  • Topgun
    6th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

What is the brand and where did you buy it?

I heard such toothpaste are only available through dental clinics with big mark-ups.

If it helps rejuvenate or replace lost enamel on teeth, then it's worth it! Anything to save teeth when getting older!

Edited by Topgun, 27 April 2010 - 07:43 PM.

"Let us live so that when we come to die, even the undertaker will be sorry" Mark Twain

Posted 10 February 2018 - 09:56 AM

Ysc3
  • Premium member
    Ysc3
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

8 years later ... the price of novamin had dropped drastically ... now you can get it for less than $4 !

I think most ppl here would have visited or heard of the shop(s) on top of the Chinatown peoples park food center selling cheap toiletries ??

well, it does pay to look around ...

I only use Sensodyne R&P and I usually get it from Ocean. However, yesterday the price went up from $3.70 to $5.20 !!

so I just walked to the other shop behind Ocean and found it selling for $3.70 !

out of curiosity, I read the label and saw that the $5.20 one was from UK(imp by SG) and the $3.70 one was from china(imp by Indonesia).

then I went down to Swanston which is below Ocean and compared the price again and Swanston was selling the china one at $5.20 also !!

so just look around for the bestest buy !

Mustank, Lala81, Freeder, Hamburger and Blueray praised this

Posted 10 February 2018 - 10:06 AM

Mustank
  • Mustank
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Still got my wisdom tooth
Vegetable whole day stuck behind there
Knn
Freeder, Hamburger and Buadongdong praised this

Posted 10 February 2018 - 10:54 AM

Hamburger
  • Premium member
    Hamburger
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Aiya I just bought 10 tubes of darklie. Darn......
do to others what you want others to do to you......

Posted 10 February 2018 - 10:55 AM

DACH
  • DACH
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Knn

Have wisdom tooth means has more wisdom.  :D

Dream car: Lamborghini Murcielago 6.2

Posted 10 February 2018 - 10:58 AM

Mustank
  • Mustank
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Have wisdom tooth means has more wisdom. :D

Not more piak piak meh :XD:

Posted 10 February 2018 - 10:59 AM

Ysc3
  • Premium member
    Ysc3
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Aiya I just bought 10 tubes of darklie. Darn......

you know the saying ... buy more save more !!

Posted 10 February 2018 - 11:03 AM

DACH
  • DACH
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

YSNPP.jpg

Posted 10 February 2018 - 01:09 PM

kdash
  • Premium member
    kdash
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

wahahahahah........

Sienta X 2009, Sienta Hybrid X 2017
PSA: Get car cam if you still have not done so...
PSA2: Apply for vCashcard...

Posted 10 February 2018 - 01:45 PM

Jamesc
  • Premium member
    Jamesc
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Knn

There is a very good way to prevent this.

Stop eating vegetables.

:D

Kill the bad animals

and save the nice little veggies.

800px_COLOURBOX14054319.jpg

Carbon82 praised this
Say no to harsh artificial chemicals

that pollute the earth

and go natural. [thumbsup]

Posted 10 February 2018 - 02:08 PM

Mustank
  • Mustank
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

There is a very good way to prevent this.

Stop eating vegetables.

:D

Kill the bad animals

and save the nice little veggies.

800px_COLOURBOX14054319.jpg

Now that I am eating more vegetable
They seem to keep getting stuck to the teeth behind
Damn irritating
Some of these vegetables looks like something :grin:

Posted 11 February 2018 - 03:09 AM

DACH
  • DACH
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Now that I am eating more vegetable
They seem to keep getting stuck to the teeth behind
Damn irritating
Some of these vegetables looks like something :grin:

Look like what?

Posted 11 February 2018 - 07:53 AM

Mustank
  • Mustank
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Look like what?

Piak piak :XD:

Posted 11 February 2018 - 08:53 AM

kdash
  • Premium member
    kdash
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

you just had to say it 😂😂😂 :XD:

Edited by kdash, 11 February 2018 - 08:54 AM.

Posted 11 February 2018 - 09:09 AM

Mustank
  • Mustank
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

you just had to say it ððð :XD:

Tianmo praised this

Posted 11 February 2018 - 01:31 PM

DACH
  • DACH
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

YSNPP.jpg   :a-bang:

Posted 11 February 2018 - 02:30 PM

Mustank
  • Mustank
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

YSNPP.jpg :a-bang:

Hahahahahahaha!!!!

Posted 11 February 2018 - 05:10 PM

kdash
  • Premium member
    kdash
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

YSNPP.jpg :a-bang:

try some other memes le... hahaha 😂😂😂

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users