Hyundai reveals next Elantra at Busan show in Korea

Blackseal

Maybe Komoco will try their "Corolla Killer" ad again.

Corolla Killer Mk.I didn't kill the Corolla until Komoco cut price drastically. [sweatdrop]

Hyundai has always tried to design their cars with Wavy lines without much success since their 1st design the Tuscani Scoupe in the Mid 90s. The Avante seems OK but just not quite right yet.

With this New AVante, and recently the Verna and i145, their Evolution process is finally successful.

This Avante is very beautiful from every angle.

The Koreans have been overtaking the Japanese in many things, electronics - they are way ahead now.

For Cars - design wise, I dare say they have also overtaken Japs.

Looking at the Japs, my ranking in design of car :

1. Mazda

2. Honda

3. Mitsubishi (sorry to Zyrofillica, from your Guardian...)

4. Nissan

5. Toyota

6, Suzuki

7. Subaru

8. Daihatsu

it's just too bad that you're all too slow and narrow minded into accepting anything that is only shown to you....

please go google some luxury chinese cars and you'll be surprised....

after that see if i'm a troll or not....

just go research Geely GT, GE, Rely brand, RIICH brand, Great Wall Motors....etc...

Hyundai even with their 'fluidic' design and Kia's Peter Schryer design, no fight for the chinese lah...

google it

like the 6-speed transmission..... think the jap gotta buck up in this area.

styling looks abit civic like at certain angle but more "fluid feel" with the wavy styling.

it's just too bad that you're all too slow and narrow minded into accepting anything that is only shown to you....

just go research Geely GT, GE, Rely brand, RIICH brand, Great Wall Motors....etc...

Hyundai even with their 'fluidic' design and Kia's Peter Schryer design, no fight for the chinese lah...

google it

just googled the Geely GT and it has a Parrot face with Gullwing... sorry its ugly..

post-58204-1272628214_thumb.jpg

Just hope that KM dun chut pattern to bring in basic model and yet selling at a ridiculous price. imagine having a basic spec car with eqpt strip off, might as well get 1980s n 90s car to drive.

That's how they afford to give you COE rebates [laugh]

Neutral Newbie

just googled the Geely GT and it has a Parrot face with Gullwing... sorry its ugly..

The Front of the Geely GT looks similar to the Pontiac GXP. . . .

post-23193-1272641792_thumb.jpg

google it

Sorry to say that after searching what u mentioned in google,I was shocked,well because it is super super ugly to me.China designers(don't really know the designers are chinese or not) seriously need a global mindset and design taste. all the cars look so mainland chinese. I was expecting faster rate of improvements in china car makers. but they have not been able to impress me so far.

Supercharged

OMG~!!!!!!

THIS IS SH|T UGLY

↡ Advertisement