• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
72 replies to this topic | 15 praises

Posted 02 May 2010 - 11:52 PM

Lamemonster
  • Lamemonster
    2nd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi All ,

Pls advise where got sell car window curtain which not need to drill hole when fixing ...

tks

Posted 03 May 2010 - 12:04 AM

David
  • David
    Supercharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi All ,

Pls advise where got sell car window curtain which not need to drill hole when fixing ...

tks

I am also keen on that but I would like to stay on the right side of the law. To be safe. I have taken a shot of another ride that have this curtain and if they(LTA) enquire where I have seen this, then I would be able to provide the car registration for reference.

This thing could be cheaper than the VCool thingy.

Posted 03 May 2010 - 12:18 AM

Lamemonster
  • Lamemonster
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

I am also keen on that but I would like to stay on the right side of the law. To be safe. I have taken a shot of another ride that have this curtain and if they(LTA) enquire where I have seen this, then I would be able to provide the car registration for reference.

Does anyone know where to buy ??

Posted 03 May 2010 - 01:12 AM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

any workshop have la, the brand car life if i'm not mistaken
Dont get confused between my personality & my attitude...

My personality is who I am...

My attitude depends on who you are...

Posted 03 May 2010 - 01:32 AM

Berncsp76
  • Premium member
    Berncsp76
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Autobacs

I am the XMM TIKO RANGER!

Success is a journey...not a destination - Steven Gerrard

Dare we dream...YNWA!

Posted 03 May 2010 - 01:49 AM

Ladykillerz
  • Premium member
    Ladykillerz
    Supercharged
    Author Image

yeah, i got the curtain brand called Car Life.
price is reasonable and good(durable).
most car accessories shops do sell this brand.~
Ladykillerz
The Sky's The Limit! [angel]

Posted 03 May 2010 - 06:37 AM

Kilatz
  • Kilatz
    4th Gear
    Author Image

eh curtains in cars LTA approved meh?
See. Shoot. Kill.
The Elite breed. SEAG 05,07, 15. CG 10. AG 06,10, 14.

Posted 03 May 2010 - 07:02 AM

York
  • York
    5th Gear
    Author Image

eh curtains in cars LTA approved meh?

illegal to drive ard with the curtain covered...only for stationary used...IICRC biggrin.gif
Da'blo my "boh lui lang" MPV

Posted 03 May 2010 - 07:18 AM

Legendary
  • Legendary
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Hi All ,

tks

Hope you are not married. First things that suspicious wives look out for is curtains installed in hubby's car ph34r.gif
=================================================
9 out of 10 men are horny....

....the 10th man is the horniest
=================================================

Posted 03 May 2010 - 10:19 AM

Rayvolvez
  • Rayvolvez
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

In all honesty, if you are keen, go get it. Why take a shot of another ride? If you are caught by TP/ROV while using it when you are driving, are you going to drag down the poor ride with the curtains installed?

What kind of mentality is this? If you get caught, everyone else get hit?

ANW fyi, the curtains can be used only while stationary (not moving). It is impossible and absolutely dangerous to draw curtains and drive because you cant see any cars coming when you're leaving slip road/on give way line/turning left/turning right. And it is dangerous even on a round-about.

Posted 03 May 2010 - 11:05 AM

Hamburger
  • Premium member
    Hamburger
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

In all honesty, if you are keen, go get it. Why take a shot of another ride? If you are caught by TP/ROV while using it when you are driving, are you going to drag down the poor ride with the curtains installed?

What kind of mentality is this? If you get caught, everyone else get hit?

ANW fyi, the curtains can be used only while stationary (not moving). It is impossible and absolutely dangerous to draw curtains and drive because you cant see any cars coming when you're leaving slip road/on give way line/turning left/turning right. And it is dangerous even on a round-about.

more like......... other drivers cant c where he is lookin at....don noe if he c them approaching him or not. Freakin dangerous sweatdrop.gif

do to others what you want others to do to you......

Posted 03 May 2010 - 11:15 AM

Dj_spike
  • Premium member
    Dj_spike
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

There are 2 types of Carlife curtains... one is opaque and the other is translucent...

I am using the latter...From outside cannot see much inside... But from inside, i still can check blindspot... i nv draw the curtains when i drive... covered all the time....

Edited by Dj_spike, 03 May 2010 - 11:18 AM.

The lark shall rise from the ashes like a phoenix and walk thru the storm......

MCF Premier League Team: Athletico Madrid

Posted 03 May 2010 - 12:50 PM

Lamemonster
  • Lamemonster
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

There are 2 types of Carlife curtains... one is opaque and the other is translucent...

I am using the latter...From outside cannot see much inside... But from inside, i still can check blindspot... i nv draw the curtains when i drive... covered all the time....

Hi bro ,

Where u bought it ? can pm me the address and how much u spent on ? Tks

Does it req drilling hole to secure the curtains?

Pls advise tks

Posted 03 May 2010 - 11:26 PM

Sskk
  • Sskk
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Hi Dj_spike,

Please PM me as well.

Posted 08 May 2010 - 08:52 AM

Janling3
  • Premium member
    Janling3
    6th Gear
    Author Image

hi bro,

pls pm me as well where to buy & how much

thank you

Posted 09 May 2010 - 08:08 PM

Sky_vinz
  • Sky_vinz
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

There's a freelance installer who customises car curtains, with choices of colours as well. Probably can do a search. My set was customised and installed by him. Better fitting.
Regards
sky_vinz

Posted 09 May 2010 - 08:15 PM

Mikepitt
  • Premium member
    Mikepitt
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

I had mine done at Bukit Batok http://www.sgcarcurtain.com. but only the rear windows to keep sunlight away from my baby daugther.

Posted 13 May 2010 - 11:24 PM

Dylanpoh
  • Dylanpoh
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

In case you haven't got urs, Ive got some on clearance, $29.90 a pair, easy install. Interested can call 81009935

Posted 12 June 2010 - 06:28 PM

Sgmotorsport
  • Sgmotorsport
    Clutched
    Author Image

my Wish can install??

Posted 17 June 2010 - 02:09 PM

Gessagogo
  • Gessagogo
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Car curtain is really a need,you purchase from a shop that it good for you and also you ask in your workshop they give you a best suggestion and also a better price you get the curtain for your car,you bring for your car.

Back to Accessories  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: Car, curtain

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users