Car curtain

Lamemonster

Hi All ,

Pls advise where got sell car window curtain which not need to drill hole when fixing ...

tks

↡ Advertisement

Hi All ,

Pls advise where got sell car window curtain which not need to drill hole when fixing ...

tks

I am also keen on that but I would like to stay on the right side of the law. To be safe. I have taken a shot of another ride that have this curtain and if they(LTA) enquire where I have seen this, then I would be able to provide the car registration for reference.

This thing could be cheaper than the VCool thingy.

I am also keen on that but I would like to stay on the right side of the law. To be safe. I have taken a shot of another ride that have this curtain and if they(LTA) enquire where I have seen this, then I would be able to provide the car registration for reference.

Does anyone know where to buy ??

Clutched

eh curtains in cars LTA approved meh?

illegal to drive ard with the curtain covered...only for stationary used...IICRC :D

Hi All ,

tks

Hope you are not married. First things that suspicious wives look out for is curtains installed in hubby's car :ph34r:

Neutral Newbie

In all honesty, if you are keen, go get it. Why take a shot of another ride? If you are caught by TP/ROV while using it when you are driving, are you going to drag down the poor ride with the curtains installed?

What kind of mentality is this? If you get caught, everyone else get hit?

ANW fyi, the curtains can be used only while stationary (not moving). It is impossible and absolutely dangerous to draw curtains and drive because you cant see any cars coming when you're leaving slip road/on give way line/turning left/turning right. And it is dangerous even on a round-about.

In all honesty, if you are keen, go get it. Why take a shot of another ride? If you are caught by TP/ROV while using it when you are driving, are you going to drag down the poor ride with the curtains installed?

What kind of mentality is this? If you get caught, everyone else get hit?

ANW fyi, the curtains can be used only while stationary (not moving). It is impossible and absolutely dangerous to draw curtains and drive because you cant see any cars coming when you're leaving slip road/on give way line/turning left/turning right. And it is dangerous even on a round-about.

more like......... other drivers cant c where he is lookin at....don noe if he c them approaching him or not. Freakin dangerous [sweatdrop]

(edited)

There are 2 types of Carlife curtains... one is opaque and the other is translucent...

I am using the latter...From outside cannot see much inside... But from inside, i still can check blindspot... i nv draw the curtains when i drive... covered all the time....

Edited by Dj_spike

There are 2 types of Carlife curtains... one is opaque and the other is translucent...

I am using the latter...From outside cannot see much inside... But from inside, i still can check blindspot... i nv draw the curtains when i drive... covered all the time....

Hi bro ,

Where u bought it ? can pm me the address and how much u spent on ? Tks

Does it req drilling hole to secure the curtains?

Pls advise tks

There's a freelance installer who customises car curtains, with choices of colours as well. Probably can do a search. My set was customised and installed by him. Better fitting.

Neutral Newbie

In case you haven't got urs, Ive got some on clearance, $29.90 a pair, easy install. Interested can call 81009935

↡ Advertisement