Proton Perdana replacement based on VW Passat

Mustang

seriously?

passat cc ??

that's sexy

just nice for me

Yes a reliable source working in Tg Malim confirm its a rebadge with minor touch up,But seriously does it reliable in the long run for VW engine?Waja replacement also confirm using Lancer EX.

Yes a reliable source working in Tg Malim confirm its a rebadge with minor touch up,But seriously does it reliable in the long run for VW engine?Waja replacement also confirm using Lancer EX.

[laugh] omg. all the lancer EX drivers sure unhappy. lots of rebadged wajas going to be running around [laugh] bo hua man like that buy mitsubishi.

6th Gear

Like that no one wants to buy Passat CC!!!

Pity... It's one of my favourite car aroud...

Neutral Newbie

OK, the page was down yesterday, it's back up.

I'll take the report with a pinch of salt though. How can a RM220,000 car become half the price "in local context"? Cheaper due to lower tax, yes, but 50% off? What is VW dealership going to eat , they might as well close down. For RM110,000, people can get a Passat CC equivalent, which is even cheaper than their lowest end Golf, or maybe about the price of a Polo. The whole VW dealership can pack up liao.

BTW, 3 months to solve a "computer glitch"? I don't buy that. In where I work, if a glitch causes the whole process to come to a halt, two days to resolve it is considered way too long, it has to be resolved within hours. 3 months is a joke. There is more than meets the eye...

I dun wanna create a flamewar on Passat owners here but i did went to their TG Malim plant and ardy seen the car.Its 70% Passat only while other are facelift by Proton.The new Waja based on Lancer EX also there and it did have a few differences though.

y dont they make perdana onto S class, i'm sure everyone want to buy with price of $100000 in Sg and Rm150000 in My. By the way is proton a copycat? y they use lance ex design for waja?