Perodua Club Singapore

Cunnosieur

my e-mail : [email protected]

thank you all bros for advise.

Latest FC after monitoring two tank of Shell Octane95, averaged 15.45km/L (advertisement 16.6km/L)

Next, to monitor two tankful of each Octane95 petrol of different brands for comparison

Any chance a petroleum company willing to sponsor?

Edited by Good-Carbuyer

hi bro welcome

maybe u wanna pm me your contact, the next meet up will sms u to come along too..

we just met last night, was fun seeing others cool modds :)

hi all,

i also got myvi abt 6mths old, would like to meet up with u guys if ok?

would like to know wat n where to go for accessories?

Just to let you know Colin, another Member collect his car in two weeks time

Hi bro

feel free to join us... I do organise my own meet up as well once in a while with either my friends that drive other cars or those in the Perodua club.. We do have some friends who migrated to other cars already but they do still come by once in a while to meet up with us....

Do join us if you can, drop me a PM with your contact number and I will sms update you on any meetings or any trip up north....

I will be planing a trip up north soon to do stuff :) we will be also having a road trip up north for tyre and rims change.... Let me know if you are interested.... So long as you dun mind us or me driving slow :)

Hi bro

feel free to join us... I do organise my own meet up as well once in a while with either my friends that drive other cars or those in the Perodua club.. We do have some friends who migrated to other cars already but they do still come by once in a while to meet up with us....

Do join us if you can, drop me a PM with your contact number and I will sms update you on any meetings or any trip up north....

I will be planing a trip up north soon to do stuff :) we will be also having a road trip up north for tyre and rims change.... Let me know if you are interested.... So long as you dun mind us or me driving slow :)

Just to keep you posted: Not keen on Falken. Hankook, Kumho, Maxxis, Yokohama, no stock for car tire size I want. Replaced with Bridgestone tire last Saturday. Quieter than stock Silverstone when road is rough (deflated to +30kpa for these rear tire). Monitoring Caltex Octane95

Have your nice shopping trip up North

no worries... our trip is to batu pahat... its a tyres and rims shopping centre... the number of rims there can shock a person and some of the rims you dun normally see else where... hahahaha if those changing tyres and rims the BP might be a nice eye opener... :) anyway good to know you got your worn tyres replaced...

for kelisa and viva so far falken, hankook and toyo tyres works best for us and also they have our stock profile or acceptable profile that doesnt knock our fenders.. hahaha 1 litre cars even the tyres also small like the engine :)

i have a past posting on petrol consumtion base on 3 tanks will look for it and post it :)

Edited by Meganut

This was my Viva after its 10k and 20k servicing with Synthetic Oil... done at local agent

13.1 on Esso 5000

13.2 on Esso 8000

13.4 on Caltex Silver 95

13.8 on Caltex Gold 98

14 on Caltex Platinum

14.1-14.3 Shell 95

14.6-14.8 on Shell Vpower

Base on 4 tanks of petrol estimate per grade...

The car was very bad, the oil was too thick and it was very lag, alot of power loss on low RPM and it was just a nightmare... Went to local agent 4 times that month each time the car comes back its gets worse, my RPM idle at 1.5... my car club brothers most of them know of my situation and they sympathise with me after they tested my car and sat in and it was very noisy before the 20k servicing, and it got worse after the 20k servicing... sounds like a 20 year old car in a 3 world country with knocking sound and a rough engine... It was so bad that 4 of the brothers on different occassion want to bring me up to Msia to re-service the car, some even make special arrangement to slot my car servicing into their time table, that was how bad it was.... I am so happy to have nice friends from the car club...

I cannot tahan the car already so send the car for servicing at 22k I decide to go msia... I was so pissed with the way the car handle and angry with local agent for not fixing the problem for me, tell me the car is normal and its lagging cos I never slam the accelerator, told them I floor the accelerator already but its still the same and its really unresponsive can even ask me to upgrade my car to a bigger cc.... So i went to msia and I did an engine flush, semi synthetic oil, change tyres, brake pads, brake fluid, power steering fluid, automatic transmission fluid and spark plugs... Did the above in Msia after consulting some of my car club brothers... After the above servicing, the car became very quiet and it runs very well, passengers found an increase in power too, and so did i... Engine became quieter, the knocking sound disappear...

After 22k servicing

13.8-14.2 on Esso 5000

14-14.2 on Esso 8000

12.6 on Caltex Platinum

14.2-14.6 on Shell Fuel Save 95

15.1-15.3 on Vpower

This is based on after 22k servicing and 3 petrol tank estimate....

Latest Petrol Consumption on Synthetic Oil

14.2 Esso 5000

14.3-14.5 Fuel Save 95

15.8-16 Vpower/Vpower Msia

5 petrol tank estimate....

Edited by Meganut

Sorry friends... my iphone just crashed... all contacts and data gone.. :( those who smsed me previously please kindly sms me your contact or drop me a PM... sorry about it, will update on any meets or group buy :)

↡ Advertisement