Pwned a YaYa Papaya L600 Lexus today

Nmnhnlm

Sibeh song..... Pwned a Lexus today. L600 somemore.

Trying to cut infront of me despite a long queue. I die die don't give way and horn..... Almost bang already but he no balls to bang me so slow down almost to a stop and try to cut in behind but behind car so don't give way.

Then cars behind him all horn him to move. He LL move off miss the turn... LOL!! PWNAGE!!

Who says only I hate elites, even other cars also don't give way to elites as well!! LOL!!

PWNAGE!!

↡ Advertisement

Trying to cut infront of me despite a long queue. I die die don't give way and horn..... Almost bang already but he no balls to bang me so slow down almost to a stop and try to cut in behind but behind car so don't give way.

Then cars behind him all horn him to move. He LL move off miss the turn... LOL!! PWNAGE!!

Who says only I hate elites, even other cars also don't give way to elites as well!! LOL!!

PWNAGE!!

I was the car behind u and i die die dont give way and horn.. almost bang already but he no balls to bang me so slow down almost to a stop and try to cut in behind but behind car so dont give way again.

Sibei song. Its like striking Toto. Whole day I so happy.

i was the lexus driver. knn, i shd have taken helicopter to work. kena one lowlife poor fark on the road today. nowadays everyone got something against me just cos i drive expensive car, cannot give me chance.....

I was the car behind u and i die die dont give way and horn.. almost bang already but he no balls to bang me so slow down almost to a stop and try to cut in behind but behind car so dont give way again.

Sibei song. Its like striking Toto. Whole day I so happy.

I was the car behind you, and 2 cars behind TS, and i die die dont give way and horn.. almost bang already but he no balls to bang me so slow down almost to a stop and try to cut in behind but behind car so dont give way again.

I think i will be happy for today until the whole weekend. damn song

Turbocharged
(edited)

I was the Lexus driver [bigcry]

Sibeh song my L600 can anytime chiat lesser cars.

I cut ppl's lane cmi but sibei song, I go straight to clubhouse and eat breakfast.

I make more money in a year than your whole life. Sibei song, i got more time to waste.

Dun hate me. Blame your mom. Wrong hole. Sibei Song. My whole life. :D

Edited by Bavarian

(edited)

PWNAGE!!

Yeah good job.. he got signal? got signal more cant give way..give way only show that u hav small bola..

Edited by Aaron_soh80

I cut ppl's lane cmi but sibei song, I go straight to clubhouse and eat breakfast.

I make more money in a year than your whole life. Sibei song, i got more time to waste.

I was crossing the road...knn..cross road also can see this kind of action...i stiopped der and admire the cars....one L600, one cheapo dunno wat kind of cb car [cool][cool] neber let ppl cut in...orbi good the l600...

lucky this morning u neber drive Z4....if not open top down and talk entire family history to the NNM [:p][:p]

bu bu bu...Z4 take 20s leh.....by time you top down, traffic light change 2x al [laugh]

lucky this morning u neber drive Z4....if not open top down and talk entire family history to the NNM [:p][:p]

bu bu bu...Z4 take 20s leh.....by time you top down, traffic light change 2x al [laugh]

then will be one thread,

Pwned a Z4 driven by a polarbear

Turbocharged

always improvise. nothing like winding down window and give the bird! [wave]

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

I was the lambo driver that u pwned on the road last time and today three cars behind TS. Good job bro.. Pwned another expensive car how I admire and adore you.

Edited by Melvyn

I was the lambo driver that u pwned on the road last time and today three cars behind TS. Good job bro.. Pwned another expensive car how I admire and adore you.

eh...thought your lambo caught fire??? pwah buy new one alreayd ah.....steady lah... [laugh][laugh][:p]

always improvise. nothing like winding down window and give the bird! [wave]

you mean you stand up and show?? [laugh][laugh]

Or you uncoil and show head

↡ Advertisement