KIA new logo badge

Ronleo

Turbocharged
(edited)

No matter how the logo is changed...still a KIA...period...

I don't think they are trying to prove anything or much lah.

If the logo is genuine KIA, it's just an update....

Take suzuki for example, there was a transistion of the old badge to new badge:

http://www.alibaba.com/product-gs/28724175.../showimage.html

http://autotropolis.com/wiki/images/1/13/Suzuki_emblem.jpg

Some people with the old badge bought the new badges to replace their rides...it doesn't change anything, maybe it made their suzuki look newer that's all.

So don't think it's anything wrong with that........unlike some change black "H" badge to Red "H" badge...that's a joke.

Edited by Pocus
↡ Advertisement

"Chio gu mai chio bi"... how abt those who rebadged their honda logo into a acura? Or how abt those toyota rebadged into lexus? Or how abt those 1.6 or 1.8 or 2.0 changing into a Type R? Or how abt those who rebadged into transformers?? Some idiots really have got nothing to contribute but to clock idiot & nonsense posts when the ts is juz asking for info... Get a life lah & move on... People post & u dun like den look away lah. Izzit necessary to put down others? Losers... Fyi im not helping the ts nor guilty of being 1 who rebadged my car... juz think dat the few idiots r really sour grapes. [thumbsdown]

so many design to replace the KIA logo.....

The Forte & Koup logo look nice.

at TS, ignore these people with "insensitive" posts.

Whats wrong with having a nicer badge? It is something wrong to beautify one ride? Even if you don't like it, don't think they are nice, please learn to respect other views & preferences. Its not like he is trying to put merc or BMW badges.

Hey bro,

Tks for the concern. Cant be bother with those nonsense anyway!

Wish u a great long weekend in advance!

so many design to replace the KIA logo.....

these add 5 to 10 hp...

Wow!!! Bro, how u got sooo many design from???

Kinda like the 3rd picture from the top.

Got any idea where to get the logos from???

Hey bro,

the 3rd picture is exactly the logo tat i m looking for!!!

Any recommendation where to get it???

Neutral Newbie

at least he's swapping to a better looking kia logo.

Some drive harrier change to lexus logo. Which isn't too bad too, at least look kinda identical. once saw a toyota hiace van swapped a lexus logo, now that's too much... lol

i once saw a van.. kangaroo if i rmb correctly. behind got aston martin, bentley, and other sports car logos. sibeh fierce.

Hey bro,

did you see the watermark on the pictures??? add a .com to that you will have your answers... it's a local guy website shop...

Hey bro,

need to buy meh?

just see one car with that logo and just pluck it out lah. =x

kiddin'.. i dunno where to get.

but maybe you can try asking in sgkiaclub.~ :-)

Hey bro,

Tks for the concern. Cant be bother with those nonsense anyway!

Wish u a great long weekend in advance!

Thanks. [;)]

"Chio gu mai chio bi"... how abt those who rebadged their honda logo into a acura? Or how abt those toyota rebadged into lexus? Or how abt those 1.6 or 1.8 or 2.0 changing into a Type R? Or how abt those who rebadged into transformers?? Some idiots really have got nothing to contribute but to clock idiot & nonsense posts when the ts is juz asking for info... Get a life lah & move on... People post & u dun like den look away lah. Izzit necessary to put down others? Losers... Fyi im not helping the ts nor guilty of being 1 who rebadged my car... juz think dat the few idiots r really sour grapes. [thumbsdown]

nicely said.

if TS trying to rebagde a civic 1.6/1.8/2.0 into type R or impreza TS into WRX.. then i think its okay to put TS down or be rude (although i dont encourage it).

but TS is only seeking alternatives design of the same badge, not trying to be more than what he is.

to me, the different alternate logo designs don't add BHP, those racing decals/stickers do.

need to buy meh?

just see one car with that logo and just pluck it out lah. =x

kiddin'.. i dunno where to get.

but maybe you can try asking in sgkiaclub.~ :-)

now i know where my dad's star went to. [:p]

For certain models, they have both similar one for Acura and Honda. In Canada, there are Honda fans that rebadge their Acura to Honda badge [laugh] .

Regards,

i once saw a van.. kangaroo if i rmb correctly. behind got aston martin, bentley, and other sports car logos. sibeh fierce.

Even Van also have Lexus badge [laugh] .

Regards,

Just recently I saw one worn out black taxi having BMW logo at the back and the three pointed star at the front....Confused what is the brand of the car!

↡ Advertisement