KIA new logo badge

Ronleo

I have alot of this logos over in Forte and also Koup.....

And i didn't know how come KIA logo has been changed to this....

But i kinda find this is much nice than KIA logo...... :D

Red logo for any car brand is always nice..

↡ Advertisement

I tot this is a "KING LONG" badge?

http://www.king-long.com/

You know those China Kinglong Buses I saw in the roads all bear this logo.

Anyway this is a sign KIA should change their logo design....even kinglong looks nicer..

King Long aka Golden Dragon aka Higer (Buyover) Some Higer bear tis logo

Neutral Newbie

at least he's swapping to a better looking kia logo.

Some drive harrier change to lexus logo. Which isn't too bad too, at least look kinda identical. once saw a toyota hiace van swapped a lexus logo, now that's too much... lol

i saw that too. a white colour van. not only he uses lexus logo, he actually thinks its a lexus. always drive on lane 1 on SLE.

one time pass a TP who was stopped at the road shoulder, he also kena snooked. nvr notice that van!

maybe he tot thats another MPV. power!

why KIA got so many logos???

if i am not wrong, Naza is also one of them.

the current KIA logo looks okay mah.

also from KIA..

Naza is not kia la bro...

Last time alot of proton wiras also put Mitsu logos...

Its the same analogy...

cheers... [laugh]

Naza is not kia la bro...

Last time alot of proton wiras also put Mitsu logos...

Its the same analogy...

cheers... [laugh]

Those Naza Cerato found on MY road are the same from head to tail as our Kia Cerato on SG road. The only different is the logo.

Unlike Proton wira which is totally different from head to tail in term of look from the Lancer but is using Mitsubishi licensed engine.

Regards,

Tks for the info. Check out the website liao...

Got alot of poisons for KIA cars!!!

Hey,

Tks for the recommendation! Call up mancando n found them to be the cheapest for front, back n steering wheel cap.

Change also Ugly recommand you to put other car brand logo like BUggati Veyron there is alot in Malaysia or BMW??

Change also Ugly recommand you to put other car brand logo like BUggati Veyron there is alot in Malaysia or BMW??

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder" Heard b4? If u do not have anything to contribute, kindly dun leave such uncalled for remark... change also ugly

People are in this forum to share ideas n info.

WOW!!! To put a Buggati logo on a KIA K5? Pls dun be a laughing stock on the road!!!

this past 2 days have been seeing this kia boxy mpv lookalike running around raffles place with weird types of colour schemes. Don't know what they're promoting.

Suggest u go get a life too. [hur] Another idiot clocking idiot post... Or r u trying to tell everyone dat u r guilty of the action which u mentioned? Juz curious.. do u put 1 on ur bicycle? [thumbsdown]

this past 2 days have been seeing this kia boxy mpv lookalike running around raffles place with weird types of colour schemes. Don't know what they're promoting.

Bro,

Tat is the new KIA SOUL. Its not a Mpv. Its a normal hatchback.

Bro,

Tat is the new KIA SOUL. Its not a Mpv. Its a normal hatchback.

It sure looks like a mini MPV, high roof and high CG too. Kinda contradicts what a hatchback should be.

Personally I felt a designed logo is nicer instead of wordings on logos. Such as Nissan, Kia....just my 2 cents.

================

Last time those Jap & Korean cars use their name as the logo cos they want pple to know what car it is as not so popular.

Nowadays u can see mostly all Jap & Korean cars have changed their logo to some design. Its the fashion as they now feel thay already have presence in the market so want to move up a bit by having a distinctive logo. Prob cos it looks abit more classy. [rolleyes]

↡ Advertisement