Celebrities & The Cars They Drive

Agnoxis

You know where they parked their cars and able to see what car they drive? Actually for their status and paycheck, they should be driving cars like mercedes, lexus and volvo etc. Cause even people who is manager or director level in some private company most of them also drive those luxury brand cars, which i think their salary at most earning $10-20K?!

Unlike bla bla bla agents earning less than $10k but drive merc and bm lol
↡ Advertisement

You know where they parked their cars and able to see what car they drive? Actually for their status and paycheck, they should be driving cars like mercedes, lexus and volvo etc. Cause even people who is manager or director level in some private company most of them also drive those luxury brand cars, which i think their salary at most earning $10-20K?!

It's politics.

Even their car is a political statement otherwise this thread won't exist.

not difficult to see lah. usually they have reserved lots.

They come, attend and then they are off to do their next thing liao. Especially weekends they don't work the whole day, so they probably got like 2-3 events per half day since most events are on wkends.

Saw ministers at opening of Heartbeat at Bedok this morning.

Yaacob: Prius

Chan Chun Sing: Prius C

Lim Swee Say: Civic Hybrid

I'm actually quite stunned by how humble the cars are. I know there'll always be skeptics who say they have a hidden Lambo stashed somewhere, but seriously, with their kind of schedule, where to find time to enjoy it even if it's true.

maybe all the wives drive the big cars  [laugh]  [:p]

• Praise 1

I'm actually quite stunned by how humble the cars are. I know there'll always be skeptics who say they have a hidden Lambo stashed somewhere, but seriously, with their kind of schedule, where to find time to enjoy it even if it's true.

they drove the cars themselves or had chauffeurs? 

Unlike bla bla bla agents earning less than $10k but drive merc and bm lol

Insurance/property agents earning less should not be driving merc or BM?

It is an honest job, and no one borrow money from you. So why the 'lol'

Only high class rich people like you allowed to drive merc/BM?

Please respect others job

• Praise 1
  • Dislike 1

They chose these cars for political reasons. These cars are consider Green to support government calls. 

Insurance/property agents earning less should not be driving merc or BM?

It is an honest job, and no one borrow money from you. So why the 'lol'

Only high class rich people like you allowed to drive merc/BM?

Please respect others job

Nvr say i dont allow. Dont put words on my mouth hor.

And i nvr say its not an honest job.

Its part of their job nature to drive something good to create confidence of its customers

• Praise 1

not difficult to see lah. usually they have reserved lots.

They come, attend and then they are off to do their next thing liao. Especially weekends they don't work the whole day, so they probably got like 2-3 events per half day since most events are on wkends.

maybe all the wives drive the big cars  [laugh]  [:p]

I wonder does all ministers/MP drive? What if the person don have licence, then how he/she commute around?

I wonder does all ministers/MP drive? What if the person don have licence, then how he/she commute around?

even a 1 star general in saf got driver. i think they also got lah for their normal workday. Just that wkend is they prefer to drive themselves.

i think full Ministers have drivers, but some of them choose to drive themselves, eg. KBW. 

MPs i dont think so. if no licence then get someone to drive them around lo, or Grab/Uber  :XD:

• Praise 1

wah drive >$100k cars categorized as humble....only in mcf 

i would say they are humble if they take public transport or ride ofo bikes to such events as MPs

:D

• Praise 1

wah drive >$100k cars categorized as humble....only in mcf 

i would say they are humble if they take public transport or ride ofo bikes to such events as MPs

:D

ride ofo bike from jurong to sembawang?

I'd rather they spend their time more wisely  [laugh]

i think full Ministers have drivers, but some of them choose to drive themselves, eg. KBW.

MPs i dont think so. if no licence then get someone to drive them around lo, or Grab/Uber :XD:

Yah yah, I ever saw Ms Lim Hwee Hua being chauffer driven. But now ownself drive ownself.

• Praise 1

Maybe she has no driving licence. So Josephine Teo and Grace Fu ownself drive ownself?

JT n GF I dunno leh. Next time I see them I will ask them ya!....

↡ Advertisement