Is Marbella GPS good?

Josho

welcome on board dudes! ^_^

i went back to PC show e 2nd time and help my colleague to get a same set too!! seriously think the $$ is well spent. personally, i think the M880 is a bit lag compared to the M660+ (not very noticable till u place 2 of them side by side), guess becuz they have more functions in it.

experienced the junction view this afternoon on SLE too n think it'll be really usefull in malaysia...cant wait to test it. [:)]

I tested in JB just now.

Use the all round map for SG/MY.. cross the border without any hassle.

Sweet... serious, this M660+plus is more than enough! I like the resolution as well. Does not block my view too much while driving. Just that I have to find a proper place to mount it as I put it quite low and the reflection is quite irritating during night time. Hohoho.. [laugh]

↡ Advertisement

I have a fit08, also dunno where to mount the 660+, since if I wanna charge it, I have to put in the middle of the windscreen, but, Fit windscreen is very far from driver... :(

oh, did you guys paid $20 for the extra leather pouch, home charger and 1 extra map ?

Yes, I did. As I do not use the GPS daily, I can keep it in the pouch at home. Furthermore, got map as well.

But I am quite sian that I have to make a trip down to Alexandra to get the map and the rest of the items during office hour.

Maybe I should get it by this week before going to BCA.

My GPS is quite far from the driver seat also. What to do.. i cannot find a better place to mount on it except from the windscreen.

oh, did you guys paid $20 for the extra leather pouch, home charger and 1 extra map ?

u got buy also ar? U need one to go to Tanglin ar :)

Supercharged

there is a mount tat is on your air con ducts... i never tried before but i know there is such a mount

I tried to fix the aircon duct mount for my handphone holder, but it didn't hold well, and worst, the "screw" got stuck and cannot remove....I have to use some cutter etc and now my aircon duct plastic is a bit scratched..:(

Map needs to get from office? why cannot send together with the main set when they do delivery?

in the comparison table provided by fellow forumer, it stated that 660+ does not support additional map, then how come they can provide us upsize huh? on separate SD card?

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

I tried to fix the aircon duct mount for my handphone holder, but it didn't hold well, and worst, the "screw" got stuck and cannot remove....I have to use some cutter etc and now my aircon duct plastic is a bit scratched..:(

Map needs to get from office? why cannot send together with the main set when they do delivery?

in the comparison table provided by fellow forumer, it stated that 660+ does not support additional map, then how come they can provide us upsize huh? on separate SD card?

ps ps didnt make it clear. yes you are right on a separate SD card or on the same SD card . they can put the offical map inside for you , but u cant go dl yourself thats why i put that [:p] when my fren get, the person told him need to go down to the office (u can bring ur own sd card OR call them load it into the sdcard that come with the set ) ...the salesman told my fren that they can sell u a mount that put can put on the dash board one..i think ard $20-$30? call and us lo. its...24 HOUR! :D

Edited by Will-I-Am

there is a mount tat is on your air con ducts... i never tried before but i know there is such a mount

yea. I need to find that one! heh..

ps ps didnt make it clear. yes you are right on a separate SD card or on the same SD card . they can put the offical map inside for you , but u cant go dl yourself thats why i put that [:p] when my fren get, the person told him need to go down to the office (u can bring ur own sd card OR call them load it into the sdcard that come with the set ) ...the salesman told my fren that they can sell u a mount that put can put on the dash board one..i think ard $20-$30? call and us lo. its...24 HOUR! :D

Sweet, shall go there buy the stand better. =)

*damn.. forgot to bring my GPS out.!*

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

haha . call and ask price first ! then report here! haha let other ppl know also ma =x must share ! say u from mycarforum one ! no special price no talk ! :D:D

Edited by Will-I-Am

Supersonic

yea. I need to find that one! heh..

My garmin comes with a flat disk as well.

It has double-side tape so you can stick on the dashboard plastic.

The mount just grip on this disk, like the windscreen.

In other words, all you need is a smooth, flat disk with heavy-duty double-side tape and you can put the mount on it.

haha . call and ask price first ! then report here! haha let other ppl know also ma =x must share ! say u from mycarforum one ! no special price no talk ! :D:D

Anyway, I need to go up and get the accessories also.. thats why. LOL so, might as well lor. [laugh]

Definitely will update you all!

aiya, further discount not for M660+

Neutral Newbie

Anyway, I need to go up and get the accessories also.. thats why. LOL so, might as well lor. [laugh]

Definitely will update you all!

i think u rly need call first before go eh. cos i ask the salesman he say the free gift also no stock...so i not sure he mean their office also no stock or what [:p]

↡ Advertisement