Is Marbella GPS good?

Josho

i think u rly need call first before go eh. cos i ask the salesman he say the free gift also no stock...so i not sure he mean their office also no stock or what [:p]

Sure! Thanks...

Haben decide when to go down by this week. LOL [laugh]

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

what is the extra FM Transmitter anyway ?

is it separate module ?

from my knowledge, the FM transmitter is a chipset being add inside the model set. if base on what they say, only this batch "special" batch will be build in with FM chipset in order to have the FM transmitter so that the volume can be transmitt thru the car speaker by adjusting the radio freq to 92.0 and turn on the function in the gps. this is more for movie & mp3 i think . heck i seldom use this function unless movie ...

Can share where to buy at such good price?

At Courts Orchard renovation sale, gotta wait for such sale again.

show us the receipt..

Tsk tsk, such skepticism...aiyah why would I lie over such a small thing? In KL now, if you really want to see the receipt, let me know and I'll scan for you when I reach Singapore on this Thursday

Turbocharged

At Courts Orchard renovation sale, gotta wait for such sale again.

Aiyoh....why u didnt post here on thst day u got such wonderful deal?... [:p]

Tsk tsk, such skepticism...aiyah why would I lie over such a small thing? In KL now, if you really want to see the receipt, let me know and I'll scan for you when I reach Singapore on this Thursday

i believe u bro.. ^_^

think it was a 1-time promotion for Courts Orchard i think just 1 week b4 the IT fair...

no need to show receipt lah, i mean seriously wat would u gain from such lie? [rolleyes]

I tested in JB just now.

Use the all round map for SG/MY.. cross the border without any hassle.

Sweet... serious, this M660+plus is more than enough! I like the resolution as well. Does not block my view too much while driving. Just that I have to find a proper place to mount it as I put it quite low and the reflection is quite irritating during night time. Hohoho.. [laugh]

===================

I had the same problems with reflections during day & night.

I just made a hard plastic "visor" to shield the unit from the sun in the day & prevent reflections on the windscreen at night.

Not difficult to cut the shape from a black hard plastic file & attach it to the mount bracket. It has been working well for me for almost a year now.

It very good for night drives in MY where the roads r very dark & any light reflected from the GPS screen to the windscreen wil b very irritating.

i believe u bro.. ^_^

think it was a 1-time promotion for Courts Orchard i think just 1 week b4 the IT fair...

no need to show receipt lah, i mean seriously wat would u gain from such lie? [rolleyes]

my purpose is, hoping that Marbella pple can sorta compensate M660+ buyer in some way?? like in HWZ....

Aiyoh....why u didnt post here on thst day u got such wonderful deal?... [:p]

Paisei la, didn't know there was pent-up demand for this model leh keke...anyway I bought it at the spur of the moment cos I had planned a trip up north and based on past experience, my android phone gps software is not up to scratch.

The offer was $169 and when I went to pay at the counter, they cut another $20 off the price. Pleasantly surprised lor.

A bit of FR for this M660+...in city areas like KL, I feel the malsing maps are not that updated. I was travelling from midvalley to genting and had to be re-routed several times cos I either missed the turn (too abrupt) or map not updated (travelling on flyover that was not on map). Junction view feature quite limited for malsing maps. POIs are generally updated (managed to eat the famous ah wong tauge chicken in ipoh). Overall, ok for me. My take is if you want to rely on gps for unfamiliar places, gotta be prepared to re-route a few times keke....

my purpose is, hoping that Marbella pple can sorta compensate M660+ buyer in some way?? like in HWZ....

The discount was given by Courts, nothing to do with makagps, they definitely will not compensate...

Thanks bro...I was pleasantly surprised myself when paying for the device. The cashier keyed in $149, I did a double-take, looked at the offer at the signboard, pointed the offer price to her and she confirmed there was a further discount. So just pay and go keke...

↡ Advertisement