• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
15 replies to this topic | 5 praises

Posted 06 June 2010 - 01:08 PM

Sianzationzz
  • Sianzationzz
    Clutched
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi Guys,

Its been a tough year and petrol are sibeh expensive nowadays.
As we all knows, different petrol company got different discounts with the usage of different cards.
Share whatever kang tao you have please?!

Esso/Mobil
5% petrol discount onsite, additional 5% more using normal citibank credit card. Total 10% discount.
Additional 4.5% on petrol at Esso with Citi Dividend Card. Total 14.5%

Caltex
5% petrol discount onsite, additional 7% more if show Safra Card. Total 12% discount.
If you Citi Dividend Card you will get 5% Rebate more on the total bill!!
Total is about 16.4% discount.

Edited by Sianzationzz, 06 June 2010 - 01:21 PM.

1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 06 June 2010 - 01:11 PM

Xzaviour
  • Premium member
    Xzaviour
    2nd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

just check http://petrolwatch.com.sg/

everything you need to know is in there

Posted 06 June 2010 - 01:22 PM

Jp66
  • Jp66
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Actually this discount thing have been on for years, why can't the petrol companies just sell at nett price and that's it. They are making our lives so stressful.
知足常乐
行到水穷处 坐看云起时

Posted 06 June 2010 - 01:24 PM

Friendstar
  • Friendstar
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

recently me SPC.

simple 15% discount straight.

no frills.

the citibank dividend thinggy is inconvenient for me

Posted 06 June 2010 - 01:24 PM

Galantspeedz
  • Premium member
    Galantspeedz
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

if petrol price is hitting you hard... you may want to consider going public instead
MCF PS3 Gang
MCF Hamsup Tiko Ranger

Posted 06 June 2010 - 11:54 PM

Kerwen
  • Premium member
    Kerwen
    6th Gear
    Author Image

spc u card + everyday posb cc = 15% + $2 discount coupon + 2% rebate if you use it

Posted 06 June 2010 - 11:58 PM

Ender
  • Premium member
    Ender
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

spc u card + everyday posb cc = 15% + $2 discount coupon + 2% rebate if you use it

This offer up til when? LAst month I pump, voucher says up to 31st May, so is the 15%.. Is it still on for June?
You don’t stop running because you get old, you get old because you stop running.

Posted 07 June 2010 - 12:05 AM

Kerwen
  • Premium member
    Kerwen
    6th Gear
    Author Image

This offer up til when? LAst month I pump, voucher says up to 31st May, so is the 15%.. Is it still on for June?

i am not sure till when but i just pump yesterday but they still give the 15% + $2 voucher

Edited by Kerwen, 07 June 2010 - 12:06 AM.

Posted 07 June 2010 - 12:05 AM

Zniper
  • Premium member
    Zniper
    6th Gear
    Author Image

yes, it extends till end of june... btw the rebates shld be 3% instead of 2%...
failing to plan is planning to fail...
should i or should i not.......?

Posted 07 June 2010 - 12:51 AM

Ender
  • Premium member
    Ender
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Thanks. Will be paying SPC a visit soon.
You don’t stop running because you get old, you get old because you stop running.

Posted 07 June 2010 - 02:39 AM

Pentrain
  • Pentrain
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Shell rebate for UOB cards would be doubled every SUNDAY, for the next 10 Sundays if not wrong

Posted 07 June 2010 - 08:48 AM

Yattokame
  • Premium member
    Yattokame
    6th Gear
    Author Image

I think it's pointless to say what percentage discount etc etc as percentages (in primary school math) do not add up directly.

I pump $80 at SPC; I get
$4 discount ($2 for every $40)
Some other discount percentage on the SPC card (I exceed $500 every month on petrol) and POSB everyday card
still got some cash rebate on POSB card

IN the end I paid $62.something for petrol, on the spot, at the cashier.

That means I got easily 21 - 22% at SPC upfront. On the spot, at the cashier.

Don't have to accumulate points that go overdue or stupid cheques for dividends.

The thing about the SPC card -- it's not those pointless (pun intended) point system where you have stray points which you can't redeem s--t. And you can get sup cards for it; so everyone gets max discount (if sum of petrol bills for previous month sums above $500).

And the citibank dividend card; I have that too; but the stupid dividends only come every few months. I'd rather get upfront discount.

Posted 07 June 2010 - 10:24 AM

Tireburner
  • Tireburner
    5th Gear
    Author Image

JB, 40% discount. No need credit cards to get the discount.

Posted 20 February 2019 - 09:34 AM

Vinceng
  • Premium member
    Vinceng
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Sinopec at 301 Yi shun Ave 1 and 623A Bt Timah Rd 

20% off with any OCBC card

24% off with OCBC 365 card.

Valid till 31 March 2019

Posted 23 February 2019 - 09:21 PM

ntuc2018
  • ntuc2018
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Use boc Union pay @ sinopec. 23% rebate on top of 18% discount. But per month cap @ $30 and need spend min $600.

Posted 28 June 2019 - 11:34 PM

Ysc3
  • Premium member
    Ysc3
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Spc

Attached Thumbnails

• Screenshot_20190628_233125.jpg

Back to General Car Discussion  ·  Cars Top Reply to this topic
SgCarMart Quotz

Quick Reply

Tags: Petrol, Discount, Share, Share and 1 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users