Advise needed for my ride

MLS

No it didn't jerk before stalling. It just lose the rpm and stalls.

Btw I went to C&C and was told that my aircon and air filter is very dirty. They cleaned it for me and told me they clean the sensor as well (not sure what) and told me to monitor for the coming days.

Now it seems ok. Could it be due to the filters that may have caused it? [confused]

If ur rpm drop so low till it stalls, and if I'm not wrong, cld b TB / sensors dirty.. can go get it clean first to see how as its inexp to do it.

Worst case can b ur oxygen sensor gone case..

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

They told me aircon filter and air filter both dirty, ready to change. They quote me $87 and $60 respectively [knife]

I called another workshop and was quoted $30 each. Don't understand how come the price diff so huge. Anyway I bidded C&C goodbye [wave]

After work going to collect ride cause I just sent in this morning.

==============

U still dare to go C n C???? Wah u damm loaded ah?

AC filter = $87. I go Markcool he charge me only $20. I now buy myself & DIY only $15.

Air filter I DIY cost only $20 for ORIGINAL air filter. OEM about $15 only.

Clutched

==============

U still dare to go C n C???? Wah u damm loaded ah?

AC filter = $87. I go Markcool he charge me only $20. I now buy myself & DIY only $15.

Air filter I DIY cost only $20 for ORIGINAL air filter. OEM about $15 only.

No.. in the end I went to another workshop. C&C prices now look so ex especially after looking at your prices.

Mine close to $30 which is due to the labour costs.

If only I knew how to DIY [:(]

No.. in the end I went to another workshop. C&C prices now look so ex especially after looking at your prices.

air filter for CS3 very easy lah... i open my colleague's CS bonnet... one look can tell liao...

i suggest lancer forum... u will be surprised.. and learn how to DIY and appreciated it... [;)]

================

At 1st I also tot my car got no AC filter. Then I went to Markcool & he say have so I ask him to change & I see where he take it out from so now I already know how to DIY. :D

That is known as PTL.

Pay

To

Learn

Neutral Newbie

Aircon filter and engine air filter are usually very easy to DIY. I've been doing DIY for these two filters for my past 3 rides. The previous one was using Simonta CAI and the current one using Carbonio intake filter I also DIY. Quite difficult to take out and sure get very dirty hands.

air con filter normally comes in those zig zag shape...

how you DIY to zig zag shape?

or you just paste a flat pc of filter over it?

Need advice regarding my friend's car loan. He have a bmw worth 70k but he still owe the bank 85k and a lexus worth 80k and he still owe the bank 46k. With this situation is there any way he can top up maximum of 20k for downpayment for the 4series Gran coupe which is about 52k? As after selling both Lexus and bmw he only left 19k cash

Need advice regarding my friend's car loan. He have a bmw worth 70k but he still owe the bank 85k and a lexus worth 80k and he still owe the bank 46k. With this situation is there any way he can top up maximum of 20k for downpayment for the 4series Gran coupe which is about 52k? As after selling both Lexus and bmw he only left 19k cash

Wah u setting math paper exam ah? Very hard to understand leh. Got simple breakdown?
  • Praise 2

Financial situation liddat still wanna talk abt buying a 4series coupe ah? *facepalm*

He have the money leh, he just dont want to use cash idk why also

Wah u setting math paper exam ah? Very hard to understand leh. Got simple breakdown?

After selling both cars he only left with 19k cash, need advice on how he can pay 52k downpayment without coming up with more than 20k cash

if come from good family, anything also can

• Praise 1

How is it a math question?

Ppl who are familiar with car loan will say this...

"If you don't have such a big head, then don't wear such a big hat"

↡ Advertisement