Would you buy a made-in-china car?

Cerano

Neutral Newbie

I have a Made in China Car but ur luck must be good. I got a car which is very trublesome but my friend got the same car with no trouble. For example. 1st thing the door, i have to push the door very hard to close but my friend's car just a little push would do. 2nd thing my car has a catalytic converter which is silver colour, his one is black which looks more presentable.

No for both MIC and even MIK. The MIK have yet to prove to me about its reliability and trustworthiness. The MIK cars only manage to buy me over with how the car looks and maybe R & D only. In fact, the car improve so much on looks till people sees it as good. People see nice means good, got improvement alot. <_<

I have a Made in China Car but ur luck must be good. I got a car which is very trublesome but my friend got the same car with no trouble. For example. 1st thing the door, i have to push the door very hard to close but my friend's car just a little push would do. 2nd thing my car has a catalytic converter which is silver colour, his one is black which looks more presentable.

presentable for wat??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? who will be looking at the cataytic converter??????

the last thing u want in an accident is for the steering column to go towards your face....thats something which happens in MIC cars as they dont have a collapsible steering column....something which is standard in cars since like the late 80s...

No for both MIC and even MIK. The MIK have yet to prove to me about its reliability and trustworthiness. The MIK cars only manage to buy me over with how the car looks and maybe R & D only. In fact, the car improve so much on looks till people sees it as good. People see nice means good, got improvement alot. <_<

my opinion only.

i think modern MIK like avante is just as reliable as MIJ cars for the 1st 10 years.

even the kia rio i heard is quite a sturdy car.

that's why u'r changing to a grand vitara?

from a T11?

Say price notwithstanding. Would you?

on a single day but separate occasions,

i saw two chery QQ kanna towed with no visual damage on the car.

Made in China car I don't mind. But not China brand car. There's a difference. For e.g. I wouldn't mind a China made BMW if one day there's such a thing.

either. i wouldnt touch a china-brand or china-made car.

not even a merc

agree.

china-made stuff can only be good for like furniture, legos, shoes, clothes etc.

agree.

china-made stuff can only be good for like furniture, legos, shoes, clothes etc.

hmmm cheap stuff yes. definitely not consumables.

==============

I think its very simple.

Your door is recycled Toyota Rav4 door.

Your cat is recycled VW cat.

China products use many recycled 2nd hand parts to cut costs.

Sometimes no stock for recycled parts so they use the original MIC parts.

↡ Advertisement