Would you buy a made-in-china car?

Cerano

(edited)

you are right. the world is changing.

MIC cars are improving. Until they catch up with say the koreans, why bother looking at it now?

condemning MIC cars now is not akin at laughing at their future potential

You make a good point [:)] .

Neverthless, we have to continue to read the trend so that we will not miss out anything for our tiny little land.

Edited by GoodCar
↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Yeah! Finally my T11 is going away from me. This is to every one, in Singapore buying a MIC car is like throwing ur money in the ribbish bin. I had a very hard time selling my car as it mostly went for my paper value only. Only Suzuki offered me $30K so i went for it.

China is a manufacturing house for everything but nowadays its getting too expensive to have things made there. In 10 years or less, MIC would be a premium compared to made in Bangladesh, made in Vietnam, or even made in Cambodia.

you are right. the world is changing.

MIC cars are improving. Until they catch up with say the koreans, why bother looking at it now?

condemning MIC cars now is not akin at laughing at their future potential

Most of the china engineer also from other country.. u think the chinese can really follow up the technology? wait long long.. dey are only good at copy cat.. shameless china s--t

(edited)

Most of the china engineer also from other country.. u think the chinese can really follow up the technology? wait long long.. dey are only good at copy cat.. shameless china s--t

u totally don't understand China at all.. there are alot of talented ppl inside the country.. those who comes here probably jus sub-standard who can't make a living there or any better countries..

now most PC hackers are from China or Russia.. they got the knowledge.. they got the talents, but sometime at the WRONG side..

COPYCAT? who don't copy?? did Japanese invented the CAR? did Japanese invented those home appliance like TV.. did they invented the handphone??

so is Jap COPYCAT??

Edited by Yenyenpark

btw, my friend bought a Cherry T11 and everyday IN and OUT Malaysia.. although can't compare the handling/performance to Jap car.. the car actually quite problem free..

and BEST part, he no need to worry if his car will be stolen!!!

That is why different people got different need.

Want economy SUV - Chery T11

Want more Atas SUV - Honda CRV, Hyundai Tucson etc

Want real 4x4 - Suzuki Vitaram Nissan x-trail etc.

The auto world is so wonderful, many choice for many people :)

u totally don't understand China at all.. there are alot of talented ppl inside the country.. those who comes here probably jus sub-standard who can't make a living there or any better countries..

now most PC hackers are from China or Russia.. they got the knowledge.. they got the talents, but sometime at the WRONG side..

COPYCAT? who don't copy?? did Japanese invented the CAR? did Japanese invented those home appliance like TV.. did they invented the handphone??

so is Jap COPYCAT??

Lim pei jiu shi look down on china car.. no matter wad u say it is proven their quality & technology even is far far away from Korea.. japan copy so..at least their product is reliable.. dun drag toyota here.. their stuff still win many pple confident..

wah very fast 4 pages...

simle let me summarize this car thing issue here...

four types of car buyers...

*those who are passionate about cars... those who appreciate a good drive, a car built with handling and performance in mind... and most of all... those who CAN afford it.. thus lexus, audi, BMW, Merc... etc...

*those who need a car for work.. those who need to travel to MY family or business... those who can afford a car but just the basic needs... those who know realibility is very important... thus toyotas, nissans, models which have a very good track record of hardly breaking down...

*those who buy a car because they have that little bit of extra cash... but only want a car to reach point a to b... those who rather spend their money on anything but a car... thus... bread and butter cars... thus cars that are cheap and has a very good deal/promotion...

*those who have no idea what is good and will listen/follow his neighbour... hear this good buy... hear that good buy... hear this no good avoid... without any logic usually... thus usually end up with wrong buys with regrets...

haha... i'm too free just sharing my views..

one things for sure... if you drive a MIC car... you cant be passionate about driving... [:p]

Lim pei jiu shi look down on china car.. no matter wad u say it is proven their quality & technology even is far far away from Korea.. japan copy so..at least their product is reliable.. dun drag toyota here.. their stuff still win many pple confident..

bro.. the fact is China is amazing... its growing bloody fast in technology... they can copy anything... at a fraction of the cost in states or europe.. if they were so lousy soo many european american companies wont set up shop in China...

we are too bias against china... look at made in taiwan last time... i remember if it said made in taiwan, that means sure will be spoilt in no time... look at made in taiwan now... many racing parts taiwan brands are popular in uk, states and even japan...

as for the japanese, yes... quality all... good stuff... but the fact is Japanese always copy others design and make them better... the japs are very good at improving something... thats Japanese for you...

all said... we in singapore have a lot of choices when it comes to buying things... lets appriciate this fact instead of arguing which country better or worse... cheers... [:)]

bro.. the fact is China is amazing... its growing bloody fast in technology... they can copy anything... at a fraction of the cost in states or europe.. if they were so lousy soo many european american companies wont set up shop in China...

we are too bias against china... look at made in taiwan last time... i remember if it said made in taiwan, that means sure will be spoilt in no time... look at made in taiwan now... many racing parts taiwan brands are popular in uk, states and even japan...

as for the japanese, yes... quality all... good stuff... but the fact is Japanese always copy others design and make them better... the japs are very good at improving something... thats Japanese for you...

all said... we in singapore have a lot of choices when it comes to buying things... lets appriciate this fact instead of arguing which country better or worse... cheers... [:)]

I support your statement [thumbsup]

That is why different people got different need.

Want economy SUV - Chery T11

Want more Atas SUV - Honda CRV, Hyundai Tucson etc

Want real 4x4 - Suzuki Vitaram Nissan x-trail etc.

The auto world is so wonderful, many choice for many people :)

i think want REAL 4X4 should get a Landrover...

my humble opinion... ^_^

(edited)

is her name Tao Yan?... [laugh]

so yummy... [inlove]

and you said she WAS?? alamak... has she passed on?... :huh:

Edited by Ken4555

so is Jap COPYCAT??

at least jap make good copies or even better ones than the original. somemore they add their own stuff.

china they only copy and the copies are s--t.

↡ Advertisement