Would you buy a made-in-china car?

Cerano

Some cockster here claim that his QQ can hit 160km.. dun play play ya..

===============

Possible.

When it is dropped from a 20 storey building. [laugh]

↡ Advertisement

i think give them 5 years....just look at chery, from QQ to the new A5 is it? it's a big jump. . .

==============

I do admit there r some......just some MIC products which r decent.

My Shinco GPS is coming 2 years & is serving me very well. It was highly recommended to me by a very knowledgable fren who said that brand is good so I bought to try & was not disappointed, but...................most of their products r pure 5hit. :wacko:

hi bro

im not so sure because i believe they keep those china-made parts for china-made mercs

anyway you wanna call a china worker to build an amg engine? no thanks bro

===============

He prob mount the pistons upsidedown. [:p][laugh][laugh][laugh]

===============

He prob mount the pistons upsidedown. [:p][laugh][laugh][laugh]

probably will [laugh]

its the work ethic.

The Germans are SO proud of their work like the Japs

Every single AMG engine is built from scratch to end by a SINGLE engineer. German engineer.

Then they sign their names on the engine.

If you collect the car from the AMG factory yourself you can actually meet the guy who built your engine!!

China workers only go like chin chai. Anything goes.

This is why China quality will never be as good as Jap or German even if their tech improve. Because of the culture.

Culture stays. And they have s--t culture.

What about lenovo laptops?

u wanna compare lenova quality to the legendary IBM thinkpad bomb-proof quality ah? [laugh] dont start

There are 5 factories in China manufacturing brake disc for Brembo. Would you stop buying Brembo disc if you known this earlier?

============

If the brake disc was made in China, u r playing Russian Roulette if u fit them.

Dont b surprised u coming down from Genting & the disc just crumble away like a biscuit once it gets too hot.

The science behind brake disc is not simple e.eg carbon brake.

China can not even make carbon brake for aircraft

===============

Maybe they can only make the carbon for pencil lead. [rolleyes]

cannot?? are you sure? if only they wan or dun wan...

they can build nuclear warhead, send ppl to space.. what else cannot? only if they wan or not only..

===============

Must see who r the pple involved in the product.

Nuclear warhead or spacecraft all done by high level scientists. If they play punk, they get a bullet to the back of the head [sweatdrop] & they know it very well. No hanky-panky.

But everyday products is nothing but hanky=panky. All in the name of making as much $$$ as quickly as possible. Mostly all China pple want to become millionaires overnight. [idea]

It was a typo error.

China can make and is producing carbon brake for aircraft [blush][:)]

============

Let me know which aircraft manufacturer & airline use their brakes & I wil not fly in any of their planes at all. [speechless]

u totally don't understand China at all.. there are alot of talented ppl inside the country.. those who comes here probably jus sub-standard who can't make a living there or any better countries..

now most PC hackers are from China or Russia.. they got the knowledge.. they got the talents, but sometime at the WRONG side..

COPYCAT? who don't copy?? did Japanese invented the CAR? did Japanese invented those home appliance like TV.. did they invented the handphone??

so is Jap COPYCAT??

================

So in other words, all those China FT who come here r their country rejects? [crazy]

Why our gharmen so happy to take in all these REJECTS? [:(] Maybe gharmen sud seriously consider sending most of them back to where they came from. [nod]

============

If the brake disc was made in China, u r playing Russian Roulette if u fit them.

Dont b surprised u coming down from Genting & the disc just crumble away like a biscuit once it gets too hot.

crumble unlikely la

i think probably warp nia [laugh]

================

So in other words, all those China FT who come here r their country rejects? [crazy]

Why our gharmen so happy to take in all these REJECTS? [:(] Maybe gharmen sud seriously consider sending most of them back to where they came from. [nod]

cause these "rejects" can win world comp for us

thats right.

china just copy and copy and make it worse

==============

Cos at every stage of the development, they try to reduce the cost further.

(edited)

Don't play play, now China has Volvo hor [laugh] . Who can say Volvo not made-in-China, just a matter of time ^_^ . Gone is the prestiage of the brand. Pity.

Regards,

=============

Japan also got Volvo.

Club Volvo that is. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Edited by Pisces69

anyone game for cardboard luncheon meat?

or mooncake with dog meat? [laugh]

=============

Ya and lets not forget their "infamous" milk powder. [nosebleed]

What about lenovo laptops?

=============

I wil not touch cos MIC.

Prob the electronic parts/components were scavenged from old computers that were sold for scrap.

↡ Advertisement